34- Mission

Walking in the building, I'm met with a bunch of my friends. I give them all a smile, and only a few return it. I rush over to where everyone is standing, where Uraraka greets me. "Hey, Midoriya!" She says, with a sweet smile on her face. "Hey, finally the big conference day, huh?" I reply, and she wraps me in a hug. "Yeah, we're going to be let into the room soon, how has your break been so far?" I smile and remember that we were supposed to be going back to school next Monday, but they're pushing it back another week. "It wasn't bad, but I can't stop thinking about these guys. It's made me so nervous." Looking around, I see everyone from that night, aside from Todoroki's date. Mina, Kirishima, and Sero sit with a frown on their face, obviously quite worried. Kaminari, Jirou, and Yaoyorozu stand close by them, chatting about something. And Iida, Todoroki, and Tsu are in front of me. The door opens and Mirio stands in the doorway. "You guys can follow me, we're about to begin."

All of us follow Mirio down a long hall, to a room labeled "Conference Room #2". We enter, and see a few heroes in the room, standing at the front, with some underground heroes and police officers in the audience. We all take a seat around the table. I see Tamaki, along with Nejire and heroes like Mt. Lady and Midnight. I turn to Mirio and ask, "Hey, when is it gonna start again?" He looks around and furrows his brows. "Should be soon, Endeavor just told me to get you guys." I look at the front again, seeing Endeavor and Hawks talking to each other. All Might stands off to the side, and Eraserhead and Mirko are looking over a clipboard. "I wonder what the research has turned up so far." Todoroki sighs. "It has to be troubling, considering the look on their faces." Tsu croaks. "Well, it definitely can't be good, but we have to help." I whisper to them, as a loud voice clears the chatter with a "Ahem."

"Thank you to all of you who came to help in this rescue mission. With almost a month passing since the incident at the dance, we finally have enough information to move forward. We're going to outline what we have found out so far, and lay our plan of action out.  Mirko, if you will." She nods and steps forward a bit. "We have been sending researchers out, both on the field and behind our screens, searching for any clues on the whereabouts of the two hostages. From witness testimony, we do not believe the two to be in the same building. As we know, the League of Villains is responsible for the attack. The reason they captured the hostages is clear; recruitment. This, unfortunately, is not the first time they have done something like this, although this time, it seems they have a new villain in the ranks." She nods and steps back, and Hawks glances at his clipboard. "We think this new villain is responsible for the way the attack was executed, and the "henchmen" that witnesses have seen. This villain's quirk is unknown, and it seems that they have the ability to not only cancel someone's quirk, but also knock someone unconscious with a wave of a hand. The approach with this villain will be very careful, and only a few people will be permitted for this section of the mission. We have a suspected location for both the League of Villains hideout as well as the new villains, that have since been confirmed by our field researchers to be the true locations of them. We believe the hostages to be at one of each locations."

Hawks clears his throat, and Eraserhead picks up. "The first part of the mission is the rescue of Katsuki Bakugou. We are unsure of his condition or level of consciousness or autonomy. For this, we are sending Jirou, to hear who is present. Our field researchers have noticed that the villains leave him alone for hours at a time, so Jirou will send the okay for the rest of the team to move in for action. Mirio will then be sent in to scout and see if anyone is hiding out anywhere. Once the coast is clear, we move in to rescue him. In the case of an unforseen difficulty, we are also sending Hawks and Mirko, and to accompany them will be Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina, and Sero. You will then find Bakugou, rescue him, and bring him back here, where All Might can monitor his health and well being."

Endeavor continues for him."Once Bakugou has been rescued, the team to retrieve Amari Natsuko will roll in. We will include Eraserhead, due to the compromising nature of the villains quirk. As far as we can tell, the place is teeming with guards on the inside, so Eraserhead and I will charge in full force to eradicate them. Once the guards are down, we can reach the head villain and save Amari. Numbers are our ally here, so we'll use Tsu, Iida, Momo, Shoto, and Midoriya alongside Tamaki and Nejire. The police has agreed to lend us some numbers as well, so we will have a few armed officers for backup. Eraserhead will debilitate the villains quirk, at which point we use any method necessary to rescue Amari. We are waiting on more information from the police for whether we should take these villains in, or just kill them at the scene." Everyone looks around, nodding their head. "Alright, everyone report back here tomorrow by 9 am with your hero outfits." Eraserhead sighs.

"We're gonna go save them."