Extra #2

"Mommy, look!" Victoria walked up to Eleanor while running as a blooming flower grew on her hands.

Eleanor smiled widely as Victoria celebrated her achievement.

Right now they are having a picnic on a field of flowers outside of the kingdom. Of course Cole brought guards to keep his little kids safe.

"waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" William dropped on the floor and cried. Eleanor immediately stood up with Cole to go to where William and Louis are.

"What's happened?" Cole bent down and made the 3 year old William stand back up again while he silently cried.

Louis blinked his eyes and shook his head, "I didn't do anything, he asked me to play with him but i didn't want to, so he cried..." Louis furrowed his eyebrows and hugged Eleanor to protect him.

William frowned and cried again, "but..but...i wan play!"

Eleanor sighed as Cole rubbed his temples, "Will, you can't force someone to play, how about you play with mommy instead?"

William shook his head, "No!"

"I wan play with him! He's mine so i wan play with him!"

Louis hugged Eleanor's arms even tighter, "no..you treat me like a servant, I'm your older brother so why wont you address me like that!"

William hugged the ground again and threw a tantrum.

Eleanor whispered in Cole's ear, "Did we spoil him too much?"

"See, this is why i should've trained him like i did to Louis." He whispered back while Eleanor rolled her eyes at him.

"Will, come here." William moved close to Eleanor as she carried him back to where they were sitting.

"Mommy's back!" Victoria shouted as she placed a flower crown on Eleanor making Eleanor chuckle.

William just sat on the side and pouted, Eleanor looked back at him and kissed his forehead, "Baby, you shouldn't act like that okay? You may be a prince but that doesn't give you the right to order everyone around like they're yours, William belong to William and you belong to yourself, same goes for everyone, okay honey?"

William's lips trembled as he hugged Eleanor, "Waaaaaaa, mommy..I'm sorry...please don't be mad...i just wanted to play with older brother but he doesn't give me any attention.."

Eleanor's eyes chuckled as she wiped away his tears, "Promise me okay? That you will treat everyone as equals but have the pride and dignity as a prince."

william nodded his head as he buried his face in Eleanor's embrace, Eleanor couldn't help but chuckle, "The girl or boy who will marry my babies will be so lucky, they've got to thank me after." William suddenly looked up and smiled widely, "Huh? How do you thank yourself mommy? Since I'll marry you when i grow older!"

"Now, now, i can't have you stealing my wife." Cole sat down beside Eleanor and stole her from william and placed her in between his legs as he wrapped his hands around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulders.

"No--! Mommy likes me more!"

" but she loves me more." Cole argued childishly as they continued to argue while Eleanor was there rethinking her life decisions while Louis was laughing along side them.

Victoria who was just in the corner suddenly glanced up at the sky, 'what a wonderful family i have, i must be lucky to have them as my parents, i would have died sooner if i knew i could meet them, fufu..'

"---toria, hello?"

"Ah, older brother!"

"You were zoning out just now, mom and dad are calling you it's time for our family portrait."

Victoria's lips perked up as she ran to her family, "Cmon now, older brother!"

Louis just smiled and walked to where they were, the painter soon painted them as they were talking and having fun.

Victoria suddenly thought, 'truly, i'm blessed to have them.'

***

clap--clap--clap--

"wah!..beautiful! now this is what i call a happy ending!" A man with brown hair stood up from his monitor and laughed, "It was truly worth it to be disguised as 'Charles' to see them up close!"

knock--

"ehem..come in."

"Sir Charles, there's an unknown letter that says its for you...would you like to read it?"

"Ah, please put it right there." The butler put the letter down on his desk as he walked out.

'Charles' tapped the letter on his lips before deciding to open it.

'So when are you coming back to do your duties, my lord? you will of course be punished for reincarnating one person without notice, and for...creating a huge storm, then that 'thing' and many others, we await your return in heaven.

sincerely, your. mom.'

"Shit...I'll see you in heaven when you die sweeties, and may you be blessed with more happiness." He glanced at Eleanor and her family before disappearing.

At the same morning, no one remembered who 'Charles' was.