Ch. 14 Alastair

It's been about a week since i started learning black magic spells, and so far i have only memorized 7. I have really bad memory okay? I really wish that i don't have to use spells, cant i use my imagination or something? Wait...Let's try it!

"Raza let's go to the garden, i wanna practice my magic." I said to Raza who just finished his meal. We went outside and he immediately transformed to his huge form, he grew a lot bigger than before, He is so much bigger than me, he looks scarier too, but i know he wont harm me so im not really afraid.

Raza bent down so i can hop on his back, I hesitantly got on his back, and Raza flew in a slow pace.

"Woah..!" The academy is looks small from here, and the air is gently caressing my face. I can almost see the academy and village from here. It's not as scary as last time, and the view is totally worth it.

"Raza thank you for showing me this view," I said laughing lightly, to which Raza responded by a little growl. Soon after we landed on the garden and stopped in front of a big tree.

"Okay! lets try to do my little 'experiment'." I said talking to Raza who was resting under shade of the tree. Now let's try moving a leaf. I closed my eyes and imagined that the leaf is floating in mid air. Our teacher said that you have to cast a spell in order for you to be able to do magic, i think that's why i didn't try this sooner.

I slowly opened my eyes only to see the leaf not budging, I wont give up, let's try again. I closed  my eyes again, this time i focused on the leaf and put all my energy into it. I opened one of my eye and saw the leaf floating.

"RAZA! I DID IT!" I shouted, Raza responded with a low growl flapping his wings slowly.

"YEEEES! ILL CONTINUE PRACTICING SO I DON'T HAVE TO MEMORIZE THOSE DAMN SPELLS!" I yelled, no one will hear it anyway since this area of the garden is secluded.

"So your Cole's fiancee, how interesting.." A voice from above me said with a faint laugh. Don't tell me it's another capture target..? I reluctantly look above me, to see a guy with red hair and eyes staring at me smirking. Isn't this the guy from the otome game, who is a... yandere? It took a lot of time to capture him! and most of all, this guy will torture me endlessly for harming the heroine..

"Allow me to introduce myself, Im Alastair Steverus." He said jumping of the tree branch,bowing then kissing the back of my hand. DANGER ALERT! THIS GUY IS BAD NEWS I NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM! I quickly pulled my hand away.

"I don't need to introduce myself since i can guess you already know me." I said with a small smile. I need to get away from here, by the way Alastair was my second favorite capture target, his route brought me to tears.

He had a very rough childhood, people bullying him because of his read hear and eyes, I mean THE PEOPLE ARE DUMB how can anyone hate his beautiful silky red hair, and his ruby like eyes. I just don't get it.

"Then ill excuse myself." I said bluntly, i feel sorry for him and want to be his friend but there's a possibility he might kill me...Yeah it's best if stay away from him..

"...Do you also not like me because of my red hair and eyes?" He said touching his hair. I panicked, Gah! my conscience...I really wanna comfort him, We wont meet again anyway so ill just comfort him with a few words then leave!

"No! erm, your red hair is very beautiful it reminds me of my rose garden back home.." I said touching his red hair, My weeb heart still has a little tiny bit of affection for him, it's just how can they hurt my baby like this!

"And your eyes are very beautiful, they are like the color of rubies! Don't listen to other people who said some things about you, they're just jealous since your beautiful and unique." I said panicking maybe he took my compliment the other way.

I hope this words reach him,this is all i can do for him since the heroine will comfort him soon. Seeing as he just stood there dumbfounded i took the chance to escape, i hope he wont remember me...

***

Alastair stared at the departing girls figure. He was awestruck at what she said. His heart beating fast and his face flushed a bright red color.

"What's this feeling..?" Alastair said touching his thumping heart.

"Maybe i have gone insane, haa.." He said covering his eyes with his arm.

"Eleanor...What a pretty name." He thought thinking about her black hair fluttering with the wind and her bright smile, "Yeah i think i am really insane.." He said laughing coldly, not knowing he is already hooked.

***

I slump down once i closed my door,

"God..! Did i really just say that..So embarrassing..!" I said talking to Raza who gave me a confused look. Maybe he'll forget what i said.

.

.

.

'How did it come to this..?' Is what i thought staring at the 5 men sitting on my table.

"Hi Sis!" Constantine said, hiding his annoyed face because of the other guys.

"Zira, your finally here." Cole said giving me his macarons.

"...do you want my macaro--" Hugo asked seeing Cole giving me all his macarons.

"Did you make me food?" Charles asked cutting Hugo.

"Hey, i decided to join since my childhood friend, Cole is here." Alastair said ignoring Cole's hostile glare towards him who sat next to me.

"Uh--" Just why are all the capture targets here? before i could say anything i was cut off by someone speaking.

"Z-zira! H-hi.." Lili said from behind me. I just noticed we haven't talked in a while.

"Lili! It's been a while." I said smiling.

"M-may i join you..?" Lili said shyly peeking at each one of them. I looked at the guys and they had an annoyed expression. Did Lili do something to them?

"Sure! Here sit beside me." I said signalling Cole to move a little. Seeing as he didn't budge i just moved away from Alastair. This is a crowded table.

"Anyway why are you all gathered in our table?" Constantine said not hiding his annoyance anymore.

"Why not?" "Zira do you want my chocolate pudding?" Cole said not waiting for Constantine's reply.

"No thank you, im already full from the macarons you and Hugo gave."

"Ill have it." Charles said ready to take the  chocolate pudding before Cole ate the whole pudding in one bite, does he hate Charles or something...poor Charles.

"Here Charles you can have mine." I said giving him my untouched chocolate pudding, his face brightening, how cute. Oh wait i forgot about Lili.

"I forgot to introduce you, this is my friend Lilian Dosett." I said to them who looked disinterested. Bruh at least greet her.

"Don't mind them Lili, they are just busy eating." I said to Lili reassuring her. I noticed that Alastair is moving away from Lili, how come? he should've been happy the heroine is sitting beside him, or is it because they haven't met yet? Probably the latter.

"Actually Z,zira..I came to talk to you privately. I have something to tell you." She said shyly smiling. I tilt my head in confusion.

"Sure, let's go out of this cafeteria first." I said ignoring the 5 guys on my table who death glared Lili. I bet they're gonna follow us.