Ch. 29 Trap

"You all got that?" Eleanor said after explaining her plan. They nodded their heads firmly.

One of the knights raised his hand like an obedient kid, "But your just a girl, can you protect yourself if the plan backfires?"

Eleanor laughed, her warm voice filled their ears at this moment she looked very alluring. "Are you looking down on a girl's capability? Fight me then."

The knight immediately shake his head, "I'm not looking down on girls but isn't it true that they are weak? And I can't fight you, I wont hit a girl!" The young knight was flustered.

Cole grabbed her hand tightly, Eleanor could only laugh more loudly, "C'mon are you scared you'd be beaten by a weak girl?" She said while holding Cole's hand and letting go to walk over the free space.

The knight felt his pride was hurt, "Then don't cry if you get hurt." The knight said grabbing his sword. Cole and the others gave the knight a cold glare that pierced through his head.

"Don't worry I'm more powerful than you think." The knight felt intimated at first but remembered his opponent was a girl the worst thing possible that could happen was him being killed by their Captain.

"I'll go easy on her, Captain!" The knight said affirming Cole who was staring at him like he had killed him a thousand times in his head.

"That's my line." Eleanor arrogantly said before the knight lunged towards her in an abnormal speed before he was stopped by a powerful force. Then made him dance like a clown, the knight laughed.

"What's he doing?"

"Is he even taking this seriously? Hahahha" The knights and magicians laughed but the knight who was currently dancing didn't have a trace of laughter in his eyes but was filled with instant regret.

In that moment the knight flew backwards and hit a wall making him cough up blood. The onlooker's paled, what had they seen? Did their eyes trick them?

They all turned to the mesmerizing Eleanor who was currently laughing her butt off while Cole still gave them a death glare making them shiver.

Eleanor walked up to the knight who was severely injured and offered him a hand, "Will you mock a girl's strength now?" The knight trembled in fear and immediately said no a countless times.

The knights and magicians were baffled, They clearly didn't hear the lady utter a spell, how could that be the lady's work?

"How did you do that Eleanor?" The shock in Hugo's eyes were apparent. The Eleanor turned to him before thinking, "I don't know? I just imagine it and it happens."

They were confused, The magicians immediately tried her method but it wouldn't work.

"How long have you known you could do that?" Her father asked with a serious expression, Eleanor lifted up 3 fingers.

"3 years." She said briefly. Their eyes widened, She must be a genius! How could she conceal this power from the emperor?

"Why didn't you tell us?" Cole said warmly.

"I didn't think it was a big deal, and it's too bothersome to explain." Eleanor smiled before turning to the onlookers whose mouth's were wide open.

"Form a huge circle." The onlookers did as their told, She turned to Cole and the others telling them to join the circle.

What is this girl playing? They could only be confused while they formed a circle that was made up of 1000 or more people.

Just as they were about to complain they saw the beauty closing her eyes and lifted her hands. The only thing they want to do right now is sleep as they were injured what could this beauty be doing now?