CH. 39 Don't leave

(AN)

:')) I'll only be posting 2-3 times week because I'm super busy with school, Enjoy the chapter!"

***

The onlookers looked back and forth at Eleanor, Cole and Lilian.

"Ha! Serves her right, the real queen is back.." One of the ladies whispered and snickered.

"She shouldn't have dreamt about the prince!" One of the ladies whispered back covering her mouth with her fan.

One after another they kept whispering, Soon enough the room was filled with distant whispers about the 3 of them.

Cole put down the glass of wine and slowly walked towards her, the onlookers paved a way for him.

However Eleanor furrowed her eyebrows, who was he? Why is her heart aching?

"Do you know him old man?" She whispered to Physician Monte, while Cole reached his destination and suddenly hugged her.

A minty scent filed her nose as Cole hugged her waist tightly his face burrowing into her neck, "Please tell me I'm not dreaming..."

"Ellie..." 4 men came into the scene.

Eleanor was stunned and looked at Physician Monte for help, Physician Monte laughed merrily.

"Crown prince, does my grand daughter know you?" He said as Eleanor succeeded in pushing him away.

Cole raised an eyebrow at him while Eleanor got away from him, "I'm sorry...crown prince? But your mistaking me for someone else.." She politely smiled at him and curtsied elegantly.

"..."Cole turned to Physician Monte, "What did you do to her?!" He shouted at the old man while the onlookers still watched attentively while whispering.

He was going to approach  physician Monte and interrogate him before Eleanor blocked his path.

Her arms were wide open as she stood in front of him, "I'm sorry but can you please leave us alone?" She looked deep into his eyes "Crown prince." She then added.

Physician Monte patted Eleanor's shoulder as Eleanor glared at Cole who was frozen.

"See...She...doesn't remember.." Constantine looked down and Eleanor looked over to him hearing what he said.

"Your...ah! The weirdos from the day before!" She laughed before Physician Monte pinched her arm. She hissed and rubbed her arms.

Cole stared at Eleanor just a few steps ahead of him but he couldn't approach her.

Eleanor noticed Cole and smiled at him before turning back to her grand father.

Cole was about to approach her again and 'kidnap' her to go somewhere other than here before he saw Physician Monte's hands that were signalling him to stop and whispered, "I'll tell you about her after."

And with that Cole had no choice but go back to his throne and watch her from afar with his father long gone from who knows how long.

"I'm glad your happy." He muttered to his glass of wine before drinking it all in one go watching Eleanor eat food.

***

Eleanor soon got bored inside, since physician Monte was busy talking with some other old men she heard him say earlier that there was a nice garden somewhere here so she went outside with 5 men following her.

The garden was beautiful full of blooming flowers and tree's swaying very beautifully under the moonlight.

She stopped in her tracks and sat down on a bench, "Come out." She said while twirling a flower on her hand.