Ch. 35 Memories

"Eleanor" A deep voice called out.

Eleanor wiped her tears, "Eleanor? Whose that?" She said still confused as tears kept falling from her eyes without her knowing why.

"Eleanor, wake up." The deep voice said huskily.

Eleanor ran to where she thought the voice was, "Eleanor?" She asked.

"Your Eleanor silly." The deep voice chuckled very sexily, she felt at ease hearing this voice.

"I...I'm Eleanor..?" She shouted  but no one replied.

"Wake up!" The deep voice shouted and she jumped out of the bed.

"Haaa..." Her chest went up and down as she looked at her surroundings, "Where...am i?"

"At my boat, girl." Physician Monte said while giving her a glass of water.

"Thank you" She said after she drank the water, she was still in a daze as she scanned the room.

"Do you remember what happened to you?" Physician Monte said as he touched his beard.

"What...Happened?" She tried to recall her memories but surprisingly it was empty.

"How you got into that island?" The word island kept repeating in her mind and distant memories flashed in her head.

She groaned and pain as she touched her head, "Hurts..."

He patted her back and gave her a pill, "Don't try to remember, you'll end up hurting yourself, I just healed you so you better not be sick again." She quickly took the pill and drank it with water and soon the pain stopped.

"Do you at least remember who you are?" She stopped for a moment before hesitating, "Eleanor....I think my name is Eleanor..."

"Great! Eleanor welcome to the crew, we'll take you in first, don't worry we'll help you find your family." He laughed happily.

"From now on I'll be your savior! remember to pay me back when you remember who you are!" He said while patting her head.

"I..I won't forget, thank you." She smiled as her skin began to show color while he gave her a fatherly smile.

"Now follow me, I'll introduce you to your new family." He said while walking out.

She stood up constantly tripping before finally keeping her balance, She went outside and a very warm scene filled her eyes, the crew was happily doing their chores while chatting and laughing causing her to smile.

"Everybody listen up! We have a new member!" Physician Monte shouted while they cheered. Physician Monte urged her to introduce herself.

"I...I'm Eleanor, thank you for taking me in." She subconsciously curtsied and she was confused on why she did that.

"Doncha worry! We are very happy to have another family member!" One of the men said, causing Eleanor to smile.

"See? No need to feel bad, Now help me carry these boxes inside," Physician Monte said not giving her a break.

The crew laughed and cheered before returning to what they were doing. Eleanor struggled to carry the boxes but finally arrived inside.

"What's inside these?" Eleanor curiously asked.

"Clothes, change into them" He said before leaving merrily.

Eleanor grabbed the clothes and struggled to put them on, when she finally put them on she went outside but stopped when she heard them talk.

"Listen, don't tell her about why she ended up here." Physician Monte warned, and the crew agreed.

"Let's keep it a secret for now until she has completely recuperated." Gaur whispered and they nodded profusely.