Ch. 47 Baby boy

"Sis!" Constantine shouted and ran over to Eleanor with Cole laying his head on her lap. She immediately pushed Cole away causing Cole to hit the ground.

"Cole, you should go back, don't slack off!" Eleanor nagged and pushed Cole away, leaving no room for discussion as Eleanor turned her attention to Constantine.

Constantine wiped his sweat with a towel and smiled at Eleanor, "You done with your training now?" He nodded.

"Sit with me." Eleanor patted on the grass beside her under the tree and he happily obliged.

Eleanor leaned onto Constantine's shoulder and closing her eyes, While Constantine just stared at her and blocked the sunlight hitting her face.

Constantine moved a little bit but accidentally nudged her waist making her wince, leaving him terrified.

"W,What's wrong?? Di, did i hurt you???" He shuffled around as cold sweat dripped on his forehead.

Eleanor smiled at him and shook her head, "It's n, nothing.." She said as she rubbed her waist.

Seeing as Constantine was frowning she patted his head and hugged him, "It's nothing don't worry!"

Still he didn't believe it, and after a few seconds Eleanor wondered why she felt a bit of wetness on her side.

She touched her waist and widened her eyes seeing it bleed.

"?!" Constantine shouted for the others to call a physician or healer.

While Cole, Hugo, Alastair and Charles made their way to Eleanor who was still staring at her bloody hand in shock.

"You're hurt? Why didn't you tell me? You should've stayed in you--"

"I'm not hurt." she furrowed her eyebrows and looked directly at Cole.

"Please, just pretend this didn't happen." She said walking away before Cole grabbed her by her hand gently.

"You're hiding something aren't you? Who the fucking hell hurt you Eleanor!" Cole shouted making Eleanor and everyone flinch some of his aura leaking. The last time he was this mad was when Eleanor was missing.

Eleanor tried to get away from his grip but it was no use.

"Let go of me!" She shouted back, tears forming on her eyes.

Cole was taken aback by her tears and loosened her grip which led to her being free.

"Sis--"

Constantine was cut off by Eleanor's cold stare, "I'm leaving."

She immediately turned her hills on them but she was suddenly met with a dark wall, she turned to Charles furiously.

"...So that's how you wanna play huh?" She laughed.

"Zira..We're just concerned for you." Cole shouted some of his aura leaking mkaing them shiver but that didn't affect Eleanor.

"Can't you understand that i don't wanna tell you?!" She shouted back.

"Charles let me through!"

Charles looked at Cole that was shaking his head and looked down.

Eleanor was in disbelief, she clearly didn't want to tell them yet they're forcing her.

"Raza!" She called and a majestic dragon came into view, but it looked like he was also bleeding.

Raza landed swiftly on the ground becoming more and more tiny until a dark light surrounded him and dissipated.