Ch. 33 Island

(AN)

I'm so sorry for not posting in like a week. School just started a week ago and I've been busy with homework and i have to host our orientation in Thursday---like smh, school just started and we're already this busy :(( Enough of my rant, Enjoy!

***

"Your majesty" Eleanor curtsied while the emperor gave her nod.

"Lady Eleanor, It's a pleasure to finally meet you." The emperor smiled, wrinkles showing on his forehead. "You too, your majesty." Eleanor sat down while one of the maids poured her tea.

"You called me?" Eleanor sipped her tea. The emperor gave her a cold look before replacing it with a smile.

"I heard you can kill 20 or more men in one go and heal thousands of men with the high class magic?" Eleanor laughed, before shaking her head, "Anyone can do that if they believe they can."

The emperor replaced his smile into a cold stare, "Someone told me that you are probably the most powerful person in the entire empire." The emperor tapped the table with his fingers and 20 guards and 3 magicians immediately surrounded Eleanor.

"Your a threat to this kingdom, We can't have someone who isn't the emperor be more powerful than himself, can we?" The emperor laughed while the guards took hold of Eleanor and covered her mouth with a cloth that was drugged. "Who knows if you'll try to overthrow me."

"Don't worry i won't kill you yet, I can still use you in the future." Eleanor struggled to keep her eyes awake, "Put her in that cursed island, if word slips of what happens here, you'll immediately follow her." The emperor laughed coldly before walking away.

Eleanor muffled under the cloth, "Don't, Please.." The guards only gave her a sad look, "We're sorry Lady Eleanor, but if we wont do what the emperor says our families will also be killed."

"Think of this as helping us, alright?" The guards knocked her out and carried her into a wagon as they headed to a boat which they will use to go to this 'cursed island'.

***

On the other side.

"Tell me who told you to assassinate the future crown princess?" Cole positioned his sword to the neck of the man who was kneeling down with bruises and cuts seen on his body as he is tied up. "Go ahead kill me, I still won't tell ya." The man said while struggling to breath.

Alastair could only shake his head, "C'mon it's that easy, you tell us and we let you go."

The man gave Alastair a look, "Like I'd believe that."

Cole drew the blade closer to his neck causing it to bleed, "You have 3 seconds to say who hired you."

"1.....2...." Charles counted before the man fell down on his own and blood dripped on his mouth.

"F*ck! We should've placed a cloth in his mouth." Constantine kicked the man.

Cole wiped his sword with a cloth before signalling to the guards to clean up.

"Don't let Zira know about this." Cole gave them a cold look,

"Of course we wont, We'd be fools to tell her." Alastair stretched his arms, "It's already 7PM I'm hungry, let's get something to eat."

Cole opened the door, "Can't, Zira is waiting for me." Cole had a proud look on his face when he saw them roll their eyes, They really can't win against Cole, but if he hurts her they wont hesitate to take her away from him.

***

"Where's Zira?" Cole who had a very pleased face asked Eleanor's maid, Emma.

"The emperor called her 5 hours ago...She hasn't come back since, your highness." Emma had a very worried expression on her face.