Ch. 21 Apology

He slowly leaned in closer, I hesitantly closed my eyes then as our lips were almost touching--

"COLE! I KNEW IT, YOU WERE GONNA DO SOMETHING TO MY SISTER!!!" Constantine screamed exploding the door. I quickly pushed Cole back as he glared at my brother. GAWD ELEANOR GET YOURSELF TOGETHER!

"Sis did he touch you? He didn't do something to you before i came here right?" Constantine said spinning me around to check if i was okay... My face became even more red as Constantine asked that question.

"U-uh I'm gonna go make something in the kitchen now, bye." I said quickly dashing off to Cole's kitchen. Woah! This kitchen is bigger than the one in my room. It look's like he doesn't cook often.

Now what food should i make for a sick person..? Should i make chicken soup? He does have all the ingredients...hmm, yeah let's go with chicken soup.

**Meanwhile**

Cole lay back on his bed as Constantine eyed him suspiciously.

"What?" Cole said glaring back at Constantine.

"What did you do to my sister?" Constantine said sitting on a chair near his bed.

"Does it matter? Were gonna get engaged anyway." Cole admitted shamelessly.

"WHAT?!?! SO YOU K-K-KISSED MY SISTER???????" Constantine said with a red face.

Cole who was remembering that moment couldn't help but smile as he covered his eyes with his arm attempting to fall asleep. On the other hand Constantine was dying inside.

'Mother, father...I've failed to protect sister from predators. TT^TT' Constantine thought while glaring at Cole who was smiling.

***

Okay...I think its done, let me taste it...WAAA YUMMY! Can't wait for them to try it. I go back to Cole's room with 2 bowls of chicken soup.

"Brother! i made chicken soup, try it! hurry!" I said slowly placing the chicken soup on the small table in the room where Constantine was sitting.

Constantine laughed at my behavior before taking a sip of the chicken soup, his eyes immediately twinkled. Yes yes i know your sister is an amazing cook.

"This is so delicious!" Constantine said while cutely drinking the soup.

"Ill teach you how to make it next time." I said while patting his head. I looked at Cole who was sleeping, should i wake him up..? nah i can heat the soup up again once it gets cold.

"WAIT ITS ALREADY 4PM I NEED TO GO, THE HEADMASTER IS GONNA KILL ME!" Constantine shouted, dashing out of Cole's room... I guess he was called by the headmaster earlier... Why the rush though? Maybe he is just late.

Come to think of it...Where's Raza... He's not in danger since i already dealt with that..thing. So where is he? Maybe he was lost?! no that's impossible, he didn't abandon me, did he?

augh thinking about it makes my brain hurt, lets just sleep for a few minutes....i thought while sitting on the chair.

.

.

.

I stretched after my nap, now I'm charged up! i think im forgetting something...COLE! I forgot to take care of him... Oh its only 5:30 PM i think he is still asleep, i better wake him up to let him drink the soup.

"Cole.." I slowly called out while shaking him lightly. He groaned in response,

"Zira?" He said as he continuously blink his eyes. "Am i dreaming?"

"N-no...I came to let you drink the soup i made, you need to eat something or else you wont get better." I said giving him the bowl of chicken soup.

"Oh right...I forgot i had a fever, but I'm not sick now though." Cole said staring at the chicken soup. I touched his forehead and he was right he doesn't have a fever now...

"Still...You should eat that."

"I would but my hands have no strength..." Cole said mischievously. "Care to feed me Zira?"

My mouth opened, is he really that shameless? Well it is my fault he had a fever but he is al well now...hmp,

"Geez, fine but ill go back to my room after." I said annoyed as i picked up the spoon and brought it to his lips as he happily ate it. Why do i like this man--augh.

Finally after a few minutes of torture the soup was not finished.

"Finally, ill get going now." I said placing the bowl on the kitchen sink, as i was about to step out he grabbed my hand and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Thank you...for waking up." He whispered, but i couldn't hear anything else except the thank you. He then let go and shut the door, Ha...I bet he could hear my heart beating, I really cant help but like him...

.

.

.

"Eleanor, your awake now." Charles said while sucking on a lollipop.

"Y,yeah." I said scratching my head.

"Are you fine now?" Charles said looking at me. I nodded and sat down. I really don't want to recall that things face... My body shivered thinking about it.

"Do you know why you were like that?" I looked at Charles who was looking at me with curiosity.

"No." I replied bluntly, good thing i was an actress before or else he could've seen through me. I don't know why i don't wanna tell anyone though... It's like if i tell them about it, it will come back and take control of me. Probably just my imagination or i just don't want them to know what happened.

I don't think they'll believe me...or will they? I thought as i looked back to Charles who was confused.

***

We were done with class and i was about to go out when some blue head grabbed me to an isolated place, is she planning to kill me?! Then she spun around...Lilian?!

"What do you want?" I said coldly staring at her whose face was red.

"Do you have something to tell me?" I asked, i really want to eat now. This is bothersome.

"I'm sorry.." She mumbled but i couldn't hear her. What?

"Pardon?"

"I SAID I'M SORRY!!!!" She shouted in a VERY loud voice. I stood there dumbfounded...

"I'm sorry okay? I only said those things to you because my father wanted me to seduce His highness Alexander if i couldn't seduce him, he would hurt my mother... but I've made up my mind, I will report my father for all the wrong things he's done and follow my heart from now on....so I'm really sorry." She explained while almost crying.

Did she hit her head or something? She sounds like the REAL heroine now... I didn't know she was forced by her father.

"It's fine..that did offend me but i really did want you as a friend." I said to her while giggling, i still don't trust her that much but she wouldn't betray me twice, right?

"And ill also help you deal with your father." I said playfully winking at her.

"So Lady Lilian Dosett, Will you be my friend?" I asked playfully, she was shocked at first then laughed with me.

"It would be my honor Lady Eleanor Chrysantia." She said as she curtsied, then we stared at each other for a moment then laughed.

I think I'm too forgiving but I believe in second chances, after all that's how I'm here, God gave me a second chance.