Ch. 23 Spy

"My lady you need to get up, today is his highness's departure." Emma opened the opened the curtains making the sun reflect on my face. I groaned as i got up.

"Goodness, your a mess! hurry now. We only have 2 hours left." Emma pushed me to the bathroom as the maids did their job in making me look presentable. They put my hair up into a half ponytail, then making me wear a nude pink strapless dress that goes way down to my feet.

Although my eyes are still a bit red and puffy it isn't too noticeable if your far away. Once i was done, i grabbed the handkerchief with his name and 2 doves stitched onto it. With that we hurriedly went to the capital to bid goodbye to the knights and magicians who will fight.

The carriage was silent as they stared at me worriedly, soon after we arrived at the capital and as i walked out of our carriage all eyes were on me as i made my way to the prince.

"Zira...you came." Cole said as he got off his horse and enveloped me into a tight hug. The crowd began to cheer, how embarrassing.

"Here." I shoved the handkerchief i made into his arms, it is known to give your 'partner' or someone you admire a handkerchief when going somewhere far or to war.

Seeing the handkerchief Cole began to laugh while ruffling my hair, now my hair's messed up.

"Be safe, alright?" I looked up to him as he smiled cheekily, the crowd was taken aback by the 'cold' prince smiling. Surely there will be weird rumors about us...

"I will." And with that the crowd and i watched as the knights, magicians, and Cole went opposite our kingdom. After their figure couldn't be seen i hurriedly went inside the carriage, my family following as they stared at me again.

"Could you stop staring?" They awkwardly laughed as they pretended to converse.

"Dear are you really fine?" My mother said as she fixed my hair.

"Ha...hAhaHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA." I began to manically laugh inside the carriage. Their faces were shocked at my reaction.

"U-um sis what are you planning?" Of course my dear brother would catch on to what i will be doing. I immediately shut up and pretended i didn't laugh a while ago.

"What do you mean my dear brother?" I tilt my head as i feigned innocence. Their faces were filled with a horrified expression.

"We should increase our security in our mansion." Father whispered to mother while looking at me as i tilt my head. Once we arrived i hastily ran to my room and shut the door. Of course my sweet family would be worried and knocked on my door.

"I'm feeling sick so I'll rest for a while." I opened the door slightly so they could hear me as i whispered.

"Oh..We understand Zira, we'll retreat to our quarters as well." Mother said while dragging my father and Constantine far away from my room. Finally peace and quiet, i can now perform my plan!

I concentrate my mana and focused it on the large mirror in my closet, then if i did it right i should be able to see them...

As i thought that the mirror glowed and after a short while i could see where Cole is at now!

"YESSS I DID IT!" Oh right i forgot to explain, i cast a spell on that handkerchief. The spell was something i saw on an anime back in my past life. I imagined an invisible eye sticking close to the handkerchief so i can see where they are.

Now i can rest knowing if they are in danger i can teleport over there and save them! I lean on the wall and slid down to the ground. I stared at the mirror who is showing me what they are doing, they are headed towards Solit Town...

If your wondering what Solit Town is, it's a place in the kingdom that has been conquered by the west kingdom who they are trying to fight right now. I really don't understand the West kingdom's king...Why exchange peace for power?... It's absolutely disgusting what people would do for power and money.

As of now the West kingdom has conquered about 9 towns... I wonder how Cole and the rest will handle this... I haven't seen Cole fight I'm actually a bit curious.

"My lady? Are you inside? The duke and duchess is calling you over for dinner." Emma said behind the closed doors. I looked at the time and saw that it was already 5 PM, I've been here for 4 hours now?! I hurriedly dispelled my spell that i cast on the mirror and hurriedly went out of my closet to head to the dining room.

"Mother, father." I curtsied in front of them as i saw there were other nobles in the dining room.

"Zira, come sit here." Father patted the seat beside him. I gracefully sat down and began to eat.

"Dear, this is Duke Prostur, and his 2 daughters, Lady Freesia and  Lady Anemone." Mother said as she signaled for me to entertain them. Good bye food I'll come get you later.

"Pleasure to make your acquaintance Lady Eleanor." The two girl curtsied.

"The pleasure's mine, shall we head over to the tea room to talk?" I curtsied and smiled politely waiting for them to answer. They slowly nod their heads as they followed me to the tea room.

The tea room was made for me when i was little, it was a place for me to relax and eat and drink as many desserts and drinks as i want.

"I wanna eat ramen and play games wight now, i don't want to talk to some two-faced bi--"

"Anemone shh! she might be able to hear us."

My fist was tingling to punch them, like i want to talk with you guys too. I also wanna eat ram--- WAIT

"ARE YOU GUYS ALSO REINCARNATED?" I shouted at them, no ones gonna hear me anyway since the tea room is always empty.

"WAAAAA! ARE YOU TOO?" The two girl shouted in sync. AWESOME! i get to have reincarnated buddies. That make's me wonder if there are other's like us. They immediately dragged me to the table so we could sit.

"I thought i was alone in this world! thank god there are other's like me!" My eyes twinkled as i looked at them expectantly, but they asked a very weird question:

"Are you also male that got reincarnated to a girl?" They said in sync, are they twins or something?

"What do you mean?" Their bright eyes immediately turned into an annoyed look. Could it be that they are boys who got reincarnated to a girl PFT--

"BWAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA" I couldn't hold my laughter, they stared at me looking as if they're going to kill me.

"That's not funny, Being a girl is ridiculous, if only i could kill myself right now." Freesia looked at me annoyed as i continued to laugh crazily i think i'm in tears.

"I could kill you, that way I can get rid of this stress as a girl." Anemone stated bluntly at Freesia who gave her an 'I dare you' look. They death glared me until i stopped laughing.

"Ha...Haaa...Okay I'm done." I composed myself acting as a proper noble lady which seemed to annoy them more.

"Tsk, anyway whats your real name?" Anemone said not taking away the death glare.

"Hmm, it's been a while since I've told someone what my name is...Ehem let me make this dramatic." And with that cherry blossoms began to fall from the sky using my light magic as i bowed:

"My name is Stella Deva---" My dramatic name speech was cut off by Freesia squealing like a girl.

"THE Stella Devan?!?!?!" Freesia said as she clasped my hands together looking at me with a hopeful look. I coldly nod my head feeling annoyed that he interrupted my speech, i wanted a dramatic introduction like the once on anime's. The two girls mouth were wide open as i retreated my hands.

"Well?"