Ch. 41 A fool

Eleanor yawned and stretched as she woke up from the same bed yesterday but only her on it. She scanned her surrounding and heard a distant sound of water splashing in the bathroom.

"Perfect timing! Time to get out of here." She hastily got up and got out of the room. Somehow she knew where the exit of his palace was.

She stared at the tall gate before her and sized it up to see if she can jump over. "Let's do this!"

She jumped up but couldn't make it, she frowned and looked at her dress, "Should i rip it..? It's a waste though.."

After a moment she then ripped it off easily, "Well, If it's for going out of this place then I'll take it."

She then climbed a nearby tree and sat on the branch, "Just jump over and were free!" She said looking at the 7 meter distance between the wall and her.

"What are you doing?" She jumped up in surprise and hugged the tree branch, "You scared me!"

She said not looking at the person who said something, "I'm trying to escape so shush!"

Cole then thought for a moment, "I'll help you, jump down first."

She still didn't hear him and tried to jump before a strong wind blew her off the branch as she was ready to hit the ground she was caught by a strong embrace in a princess-carry style.

She then opened her eyes after she didn't hit the ground, "Crown prince?" She said in shock before laughing nervously.

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be in the bath?" She said as she became conscious of her hand that was wrapping around his neck and removed it.

"And could you put me down first?" She said as Cole put her down his hair still wet and water droplets fell on her clothes.

"Do you really want to get out of here that much to be so dumb that you could've hurt yourself?" He said in a serious tone as he ran a hand through his wet hair.

Eleanor gulped and smiled guiltily, "Thank you..for catching me."

Cole sighed, "I really can't get mad at you." He then dragged Eleanor back to his room.

"Stay here until you've finally regained your memories." He said letting her sit down while she frowned.

"Are you serious?!"

Cole raised his one of his eyebrows and grabbed a towel to dry his hair off, witting down an a chair reading some documents.

Eleanor was left dumb founded, "This is considered kidnapping." She muttered.

Cole smirked, "I'm the crown prince they really can't do anything to me." She scoffed at that statement, "Jerk." She muttered again while sighing.

"When can i go back?" She said again after a few minutes, "When your grand father says so."

"When's that exactly?"

He shrugged, "Not soon."

She rolled her eyes and put her hair up in a ponytail. "Stop staring." She said to Cole who was openly staring at her instead of his paper.

"Can't help it, when your this beautiful." He shamelessly said as he stared at her lips. Although Eleanor was flustered she pretended she didn't hear anything.

"What's your fiancee going to think of this once she finds out a woman is in your bedroom." She said after a few moment which made Cole furrow his eyebrows, "She's not my fiancee."

She laughed, "If your doing this just so you can make her jealous, pick another girl, I'm not a tool you can play with."

Cole slammed his papers onto the table, Which made Eleanor flinch.