Ch. 43 Back for good

Eleanor dazed off as she just stared at the covered painting in Cole's room. "I must've fallen asleep again." She lazily got off the bed and put her hair in a bun as she went into the bathtub sinking her head deep into the water, blocking off all sounds.

She got dressed and just stared into space sitting on bed with a towel over her shoulders, "It's been a week since i have been kidnapped.." She sunk in bed making it wet.

"Should i try escaping again?" She said opening the windows, suddenly a strong wind came and blew off the cloth covering the painting, "!!--- Wait...Is that..me.?" She stared eyed wide on the painting.

A picture of her wearing a white dress with a plain bonnet and as she linked her arms with Cole who was smiling handsomely looking at her while she looked straight ahead.

She approached the painting slowly touching it, "Is this really me..?" She said in disbelief.

Now she was hesitating to escape from this room, so she can look for answers.

"But...I have to escape..Wake up Eleanor!!" She slapped her cheeks as she covered the painting again and hesitatingly jumped out of the window.

This time she escaped smoothly and immediately went to look for where her home is, after walking for almost 3 hours she finally found it and swiftly went inside to whine about leaving her there.

She went inside after the guards confirmed who she was and immediately went straight ahead to where her grand father is, "This is bad...This is VERY bad.." She was greeted by Physician Monte pacing and murmuring.

"What's bad?" She suddenly said causing Physician Monte to jump up in surprise and cough.

"Why are you here?"

"...Why shouldn't i be?" She scoffed, this was her home where else should she be at?

"..Fair point." He suddenly said with his frail but persistent voice as he closed his book.

Eleanor scoffed and pretended to cry.

"Hmp, You actually let your precious granddaughter get kidnapped." She said while fake crying. "WooOoo..."

Physician Monte pretended not to hear and went out of the room, "..." She followed right after she rolled her eyes.

"Where you going? Aren't you gonna praise me for escaping out of there." She just kept on babbling as she followed him who was still walking.

"...My legs are getting tired now.." She said still following after him.

He went inside her bed room and she followed just then he quickly walk outside and locked the door with simple magic.

"...Why." She said blankly not even bothered by it.

"Stay there until he gets here." Physician Monte shouted with his shaky voice.

"Who?--" She shouted back but didn't get any response, not surprised. 

She just plopped back into bed and buried her face on her pillows.

"This is stupid...My life is stupid..."She grumbled and stared at the ceiling. What should she do next?

***

Another week has passed since she was now imprisoned in her own home with only Cath to keep her entertained.

She was just drawing on her sketchpad when someone barged in loudly.

"Crown prince---! Are you okay?!!" She approached him worriedly, he was covered in blood, with some large cuts on his arms.

"Stay right there...I'm still bloody." He said stopping her from walking any further.