Ch. 4 Im The Villainess!

I'm 6 years old now, its been 5 days since my birthday and im over here eating my fav food, MACARONS!!! I thought they don't have that but suprisingly they do UvvvU.

"The Duke has arrived!" someone announced. I ran up to my father and he lift me up and hugs me.

"Zira i want you to meet someone" I looked up at my father with a curious face. Then a boy came in, he is probably 5 years old? i didn't get a close look since my father is still hugging me but i can see his hair, his hair is a light blonde color. My father put me down and he stood beside the little boy and said,

"He is your brother, well.. Adoptive brother" I stood still, frozen in place when i saw the little boys face...Constantine! the 5th capture target in the otome game i played back in earth...

I became pale...My body moved on its own and i ran up to my room locked the door and just sat there in silence.  I'am in an otome game.

It was so unbelievable, *slap* I need to think straight i need to collect my thoughts. So Eleanor Zira Chrysantia was a villainess in the otome game 'Mystique Academy--Choose your path!'  and that villainess is ME......IM FREAKING OUT..! augh, lets focus on Constantine right now. In his ending he killed Eleanor because she kept abusing him, physically and mentally. After that, he then lived happily with the heroine since the heroine accepted him for having  commoner blood and gave him the love he wanted from the Chrysantia family.

Okay! That's it I just have to give him the love he wanted just like in the game, GOOD JOB SELF. Now... How am i suppose to approach him when i ran off like that earlier. I'll go to father first and apologize for running away.

"Papa?" I opened my father's office door, and saw him doing his work.

" Am i bothering you? I'll come another time..." I said while looking sad. Father then looked up brightly and ran to me and hugged me, " I'm sorry Zira, should i just put him back to another  orphanage?" When he said that i couldn't help but feel sad, he apologized even though he didn't do anything wrong. Guilt creeped up to me. He then spoke again,

"He is the only survivor of the orphanage that burned down, he was covered in ashes and he looked pitiful, i also discovered that he had a lot of mana in him so i decided to take him home."

When i heard him i was frozen in shock, i didn't know that Constantine has a sad past. Moreover he also went through the same thing as me.

"Father don't send him back." I said with a little voice,

" I'll apologize to him, it was rude of me to run off." I stated with a sad face.

My father was silent at first then he beamed " Thank you princess." He said with the brightest smile he could make. His smile was so bright, it feels like I'll go blind if i watch him anymore so i pushed him gently,

" Papa ill go apologize now." I said with a little smile, still feeling guilty about what i did. He then told me where Constantine is and i went there.

*Knock Knock*  No one responded when i knocked so i just opened the door and saw Constantine in the corner curled up, hugging his knees. My heart broke at the sight i saw, he looked so lonely and sad. I then went over to his side and sat down next to him. He looked at me shocked, he probably didn't notice me when i knocked and walked in.

I sent him a slight smile. "Hi, I'm Eleanor Zira Chrysantia, but u can call me Zira since all the people who are close to me call me that" He didn't respond so i continued, " What's ur name?" He didn't answer so i kept talking about random stuff to ease the mood, "And I'm really really sorry when i ran earlier." I said while giving him a sad smile. "My father told me how he found you." He then looked up at me shocked then burying his face in his knees.

" I'm sorry you went through that, don't worry from now on ill protect you!" I said in a loud voice. " You don't have to hold back your tears anymore, it must've been terrifying." I said remembering my past life. He looked up to me and slowly said, " Y-you won't h-hit me if i cry?" He said to me teary eyed. I was taken aback.

I swiped his cheeks gently, " I would never hit you! If anything Ill protect you from harm! You are now my precious brother and I wont let anyone bully my brother!" I stated with a loud and clear voice, *drop*  huh? i touched my cheeks *drop* he looked up at me in shock 'why is she crying ' He thought.

Soon after that he then began to cry, i didn't know what to do so i hugged him while he was crying. After what felt like an eternity, he stopped " *sniff* i- im Constantine" He stated with a shaky voice. " Constantine?"i asked waiting fro him to say his last name " Constantine.... C-Chrysantia" He said hesitantly,I beamed at what he said then he asked, "Can i really rely on you? You wont hit me?"

" I wont! i promise." I said while grinning at him. Just who did this to my baby!

"Pinky promise?" He then held out his little pinky, thought he is shivering.

" Pinky promise!" I said repeating what he said. He then smiled widely---so bright! , he is so cute!

"Can i hug you again?" He said, I smiled at what he said, I didn't know Stan was so cute as a child,

" You can hug me when ever! Ill always be there for you." I pulled him in a tight bear hug and he embraced my waist tightly then snuggled in the crook of my neck, " That tickles!" I said laughing. Then we sat there for a few more minutes then he was sleepy so i put him in bed. I was about to go out then he grabbed my dress and said something so cute i could die!

" S-s sister! Can u sleep with me?" He asked, innocently. He is too pure for this world!!!

" Sure! Ill sleep with you for a bit so you wont be alone." I said while pinching his cheeks lightly. He blushed then scooted over so i can lay next to him. Aaaa~ Im so tired, ill wait for him to sleep first then ill go back to my room to sleep. I said that but i drifted off to sleep after a few seconds.

Constantine's POV

I stare at the sleeping girl next to me,

" I would never hit you! If anything Ill protect you from harm! You are now my precious brother and I wont let anyone bully my brother!" 

Her words earlier kept repeating in my head, a sister huh... I thought she is a spoiled brat and would bully me since im a commoner. I moved closer to her and she embraced me, I smiled. She is making me feel guilty, since I was planning on using this family just to have a title and not be poor again.... she's sleeping so soundly ,i thought she'd be rude but  unexpectedly she's so kind. I feel so safe and warm in her embrace is this what it feels like to have a family?, I looked up to her sleeping face, Ill promise to also protect you sis..! I then closed my eyes and thought, Sister i hope you don't leave me like my parents did. At that last thought he then slept peacefully in her embrace.