Ch. 50

~Eleanor's POV~

I plop down onto my bed with Raza running to me, "Mama!"

Hearing that word made me laugh as i embraced him, "I'm back."

Raza then nodded then turned to the 5 men sitting on the couch. "Why they here?" Raza said cutely with his baby voice. So cute~

"We have something to do later, so we will just rest here for a while." I softly said to Raza as i hugged him again, i can't help it, he is just too cute!

I look over to the others who were talking, should i make pastries?...I probably should.

"Raza do you wanna help me bake?" I whispered to him who nodded profusely after making me giggle. I held his hand and walked out, careful to not distract the boys.

As soon as i got out Emma walked over to me swiftly, "My lady! What happened to your hair!!" Emma shouted feeling stressed as she turned me around.

"Oh this? Nothing, This will go away soon." I said blowing away the pieces of hair falling on my eyes.

Emma was kept on nagging me as i went to the kitchen, "My lady! Do you need something?" The chef said wiping his hands with a clean towel.

Emma finally stopped nagging me as soon as we arrived, and Raza just ran to the counter to eat the pastries.

"Raza, you should thank the chef first." I said ruffling his hair as he nodded, "Twhen u" He said with his mouth full of cupcakes, making me laugh as i grabbed a napkin and wiped the icing on his lips.

I then turned to the chef who was surprised seeing me with a little boy who looked exactly like me, "My lady...Is this..?"

I laughed as i waved my hands around, "No, no, He's my familiar, Raza, the dragon." I said smiling cheekily then the chef immediately nodded as he smiled feeling embarrassed.

"About why I'm here, I wanted to use the kitchen for a bit, is it fine with you?"

The chef widened his eyes in surprise and bowed, "My lady everything in this villa is yours, you don't have to ask." He said with his head lowered and i smiled.

I then turned to Emma who was quietly watching us in the corner blushing, Oh ho ho, Does someone have a crush? I do remember Emma being only 26...yet she acts like an old lady..

I giggled, "Chef..."

"Antony."

"Chef Antony, why don't you accompany Emma while i use your kitchen?" I said smiling while he blushed.

"Of course my lady, how could i refuse your order."

I pouted, "That wasn't an order, but ok, byebye!" I said pushing both of them out of the kitchen leaving me and a stuffed Raza.

"Let's get to work shall we?" I tied my hair up in a ponytail and washed my hands.

What should i make?

***

After 4 hours in the kitchen I'm finally done, I made a simple Red Velvet cake, Macarons, cookies, Tiramisu, Churros...

Wait, i think i overdid it..

"Thank you for helping me Raza" I said as we walked back to my room. Raza stopped midway while huffing, was he tired?

"Are you tired?" I asked softly and he nodded while yawning, rubbing his eyes in the process.

I felt an invisible arrow struck my heart seeing his cute appearance, i wonder if my future child will look this cute?