Ch.29 Back at last

Eleanor stared at the mirror as she stepped forward slowly. The mirror reflected the handsome prince, Cole as he was replacing his bandages with new ones. She tried to teleport there but every time she touched the mirror it would zap her.

She didn't want to give up yet.

Eleanor glanced at the clock before running to her mother's chamber.

9:25...4 and a half hours before it happens.

"Mom!!" Eleanor yelled while opening the door to reveal her mother who was reading a book.

Her mother looked up to her as worry filled her heart as she saw her daughter covered in sweat while crying. "Sweetie what's wrong?"

"He..help them! We need to send more knights to them, there's still time, please!" Eleanor said while panting while her mother walked up to her and pat her back.

"What are you talking about? Did you have a nightmare?" Her mother said while wiping away the sweat on her daughter's forehead.

Eleanor held her mother's hand giving her a serious expression,"I saw it, in a dream...I...It felt so real, they're in danger...Please tell the emperor to send more knights and magicians to where the battle is.."

Her mother coaxed her and said it's all a dream and she should forget about.

"Mother, I know what i saw." She freed herself from her mother's grip and went out of the room before saying, "And i wont stay idle while people are dying. If you wont help me then I'll go help them myself."

She ran outside attracting the maids who were still awake of course Emma chased after Eleanor while shouting her name.

"Emma get the carriage ready, I'm going to the battlefield." Emma grabbed her hand and persuaded to tell her that She shouldn't act rashly.

"Emma please...They..They died while i was there...I couldn't do anything! I was there while they died one by one! I wont let them die, even if it means i have to risk my life." Emma was taken aback by her shouting, she never saw her lady act like this before.

Her lady was always composed and lively, her heart ached when she saw her lady crying so pitifully, she had no choice but to let go, "My lady, you still won't make it, It takes about a day or more to get there."

Eleanor felt helpless, she thought of ways to get there quickly, before she remembered her familiar, Raza.

"Raza...I'll get help from Raza!" Emma was dumbfounded, she knew that Raza was missing for nearly 2 years how could Raza hear her shout?

"Raza! Please...You have to help me this once!" Eleanor shouted and shouted for Raza's name but not a sound could be heard from him.

"R-Raza...wuuu..."Eleanor cried helplessly, just as she was about to grab a horse so she can get there, the trees swayed and the sound of Raza roared loudly as he landed in front of Eleanor.

"Raza!" Eleanor felt delighted, the Raza from back then who was 5-7 feet tall could no longer be found.

Instead a black and purple scaled dragon stood before her, Raza was almost 11-12 feet tall and it looked even more scarier than before. With its sharp teeth and dark violet eyes it would make anyone pee their pants.

Eleanor tried to hug Raza but he was too big in return Raza nudge Eleanor with his face and licked her.

"Raza...Please help me just this once." Eleanor whispered as Raza turned smaller so Eleanor can get on his back. Before she could fly off her mother, Emma and her 2 friends, Freesia and Anemone were calling to her.