Ch. 49

Eleanor unconsciously took a step back from Hani, Although confused she remained calm on the outside, "...Let's..talk later.." Eleanor said grabbing a teleportation crystal from her small bag and put mana onto it while the mana enveloped Hani.

"I hope you get killed bi---" Was the last words she said before finally teleporting to the dungeon.

Eleanor exhaled heavily patting her chest to calm her beating heart.

"Let's get this over with."

She walked over to another dark room with a large circle on the center, she could hear inaudible whispers as she examined the circle.

"Lady Eleanor~" Lilian whispered behind her making Eleanor jump up in surprise.

"Lady Lilian."

"A surprise to meet you here." Lilian said with a devilish smile.

Eleanor backed away from her, "Lady Lilian why did you do that? I thought we were friends." She said with an unwavering voice.

Lilian tilted her head, "Hmm? Whatever do you mean Zira?"

She furrowed her eyebrows hearing Lilian say her nickname, "Don't call me that."

"...Aren't we friends?" Lilian said touching Eleanor's cheek.

She slapped it away immediately, "Don't touch me."

Lilian widened her eyes in surprise before laughing like a maniac.

"So you decided to abandon me now, knowing I look like a mess?" Lilian said through her laugh.

Eleanor merely looked at Lilian before slapping her hard on the cheek. "No, YOU were the one who did this, you KILLED my father, you sent me to an island, you--"

Lilian raised her hand to slap Eleanor but was stopped by her hand, "I hate you, So what if I killed your father, I hurt you, I've won!" She said smiling.

Eleanor pushed Lilian making her fall to the ground, "Listen up Lady Lilian, I live, and you will die, You will be forgotten and no one will remember you, but my name will be known to millions, you have succeeded in killing my father but that's only because you can't kill me."

"It's clear who the winner is." Eleanor's eyes were glowing purple as she said those words coldly looking down a Lilian.

Lilian muttered a spell and the whispers became more intelligible. The dark slowly enveloped Eleanor. "Dark--forbidden magic?"

Eleanor used her light magic to make the room light up.

Then something surged from the circle, "Ephialtes!" (Refer to ch. 20)

The demon who fed on nightmares, Ephialtes, was back from the underworld.

"How--I trapped you in the underworld how could you be back!" Eleanor shouted as Ephialtes smiled widely, its smile going up to its ear as its 4 eyes stared creepily at Eleanor. It's claws tapping the floor.

"I'm back~" Ephialtes whispered as it suddenly disappeared from the room blending in to the darkness.

"Lilian...What the fuck did you do!" Eleanor shouted at Lilian who was laughing staring at her hands.

"FINALLY, HAHHAHAHA, YOU'RE FINALLY AWAKE, MY GOD." Lilian shouted crazily bowing down.

Eleanor took a step back, She suddenly felt she was in another genre.

"My child, i must reward you~" Ephialtes said in the darkness as it crept up behind Lilian licking it's lips then suddenly biting her neck.

"AAAAAAAAH, STOP!" Lilian cried out in pain.