Ch. 6 my fiancee

Im 9 years old now. Me and Constantine grew closer, and he sticks to me all the time now. Though it is kinda cute~.

"Sister, why did father call you?" Hmmh why did father call me? I thought before answering,

"Who knows? Maybe i did something wrong?"

"Dont worry sister, if father scold you ill protect you!"

I ruffle his hair, " Hehe brother your so cute~, dont worry father wont scold me since i dont think i did something wrong."

Constantine with flushed cheeks held my hand then ran dragging me with him. The halls was filled with our giggles.

"Father? You called me." I said as i walked in with Constantine beside me.

"Oh about that....your engaged." Father said in a sad tone.

"WHAT!!!" I said in a very loud voice.

"Father im still nine..! Why am i engaged!"

"Sister is still very young father, why is she engaged."

"We had no choice, since the emperor bestowed this engagement, though i asked him to keep it a secret for now until you reach adulthood." Father said with a helpless look.

"Then it can't be helped...Who am i engaged to father?" I asked hesitantly.

"Your engaged to the first prince of Sroi, Cole Alexander Lisanthium." I stood there silently, memories flooding my head.

In the game Eleanor was engaged to someone, i couldnt remember until now...Eleanor loved Cole very much, but Cole didn't pay any attention to her, seeing that he favored the heroine, Eleanor decided to bully the heroine. Cole mad by this, executed Eleanor with his own hands...

In that scene, As the heroine, i was happy that Eleanor finally died, but not when im Eleanor. I will do my best to cancel this engagement and not get tangled with any of the capture targets except my precious brother of course.

"His highness is coming to meet you tomorrow, by now he probably just arrived." Father stated.

"Okay papa, ill go now, i will play with my brother." I said as i dragged Constantine outside.

"Sister are you okay? You look pale."
Constantine said worriedly.

"No, im fine brother. I just wanna rest." Then we finally got here in my room. I sat in my bed then pat the area beside me, signalling Constantine to come here.

"Constantine lets sleep together!"

"Sister!!! Im already grown up now..im fine with sleeping alone." He said with a flushed face.

"Now that your grown up, your gonna throw away your sister that has cared for you when u were little." I said with fake cries. He is still 8 years old, wa ya mean grown up.

"A no- fine ill sleep beside you, only this time..!" He said with his cheeks as red as a tomato. I beamed immediately after he said that.

"Goodnight brother!" I said facing him while sleeping.

" Goodnight sister...." I laughed then closed my eyes, its gonna be a long day tomorrow.
.
.
.
"His Royal Highness has arrived!!!" The announcer said.

We were all seated in the living room, with Constantine beside me.
"Greetings your highness." We all bowed in unison once my father said that.

"You may rise." The little boy said, his hair shining a silver color, with sharp features. As expected of a capture target, he is so handsome! Actually back when i played this game i did the princes route first, since i was captivated by his looks.

"I've come to meet my fiancee, since my father ordered me to." He said, his voice cold and serious.

"Pleasure to make your acquaintance your highness." I said while bowing again. My voice also cold, not wanting to speak again i just stared at him. What's this awkward silence?!?.

"It must be hard for you kids to get to know each other with adults in the room. Zira how about you tour his highness in your rose garden." My dad said, wanting to ease the mood.

"Then ill com-" My mother immediately covered Constantine's mouth then dragged him to the door, my father also followed,

"Well excuse ourselves your highness." My father bowing then closing the door with Constantine still struggling.

Huhuhu how cruel, he left his cute daughter alone with this rascal. I thought while eyeing him, he looks so captivating though.

"Follow me your highness."
We walked through the hallways without talking.

I then opened the glass doors that led to my rose garden, I come here everytime i feel sad. In the story Cole and his father didn't have a good relationship, the people were expecting a lot from him and Cole not wanting to disappoint his father and people did his very best to be perfect, yet his father was still disappointed in him, his father would always find fault in him and say he was nothing but a disappointment. He didn't know what love was, no one loved him for who he was, they loved him cause of his status and looks. He hated his title and his father, and mostly his mother, his mother would abuse him everyday saying it was his fault that the king wouldn't come visit her anymore. His mother caused his hate for women, why do the capture targets have to have a bad relationship with their parents.

"Your highness lets sit over there." I pointed to a tree near my fish pond.

I sat on the ground not caring if i get dirty.
" What's wrong your highness?" He must've thought it's dirty. I layed my handkerchief beside me.

"There you can sit now, its not dirty."
He grabbed my handkerchief then folded it neatly, giving it back to me. He sat beside me and we admired the view in silence.

I didn't notice i was smiling brightly, my black hair flowing with the wind.
I noticed Cole looking at me.

"Your highness..?" I asked. He looked away his cheeks flushing a light red color. I shrugged it off.

"Call me Cole." He stated bluntly.
I was surprised, then began to smile.

"Alright Cole!" I said while grinning. His deep blue eyes staring at me, as if looking through my soul. I was feeling uncomfortable.

"Cole, i know you dont like this engagement, and i also dont like it. So let's pretend we are satisfied with this engagement, so they wont bother us with getting engaged to another person." I stated seeing as he didn't reply i continued.

"If you find someone who you like or love, then we will cancel this engagement immediately, i will back down and not get in your way." I said slightly smiling, huhuhu although you were my bias on earth, my lifes more important.

"And Cole just so you know, you are not alone, if you ever need me I'll always be here for you. I dont expect anything from you, so please smile a little, you have a pretty smile." I said smiling brightly at him, with clear eyes as i stroked his cheeks, wiping his tears. He then stopped crying and looked at me with shining eyes.

"I wont cancel the engagement."

"What why..!" I said with shock and frustration, please just cancel it, i dont want to die.

"Since i already found someone i like." He said shamelessly said, as he kissed my cheeks then ran away, smiling brightly.

"H-hey no fair..!!" I said running after him smiling, with a tint of red on my face. I guess were good if he likes me  a little bit right....?