Ch. 2 Eleanor Zira Crysantia

"UwaaaaaaaaHHHHHH!" Soooo.....i just found out that im a baby a minute ago and i can't stop crying! Then the beautiful woman with pale blue hair carried me...I suppose she is my mother...? then she brought me to here boobs and i have no choice but to suck it...this is so embarassing...and gross? Im a 19 year old and getting fed milk by a woman i dont know of, well she is my mother now.....So i just have to suck it up..

"She's adorable....Dear, She looks just like you." A man said caressing my bald head, when did this handsome man get here? 

As soon as i saw his face i subconsciously stopped sucking... How could someone be this handsome! This must be my dad..If not then i'll make him my dad!

"Right~!" My fairy mother caressed my cheeks as i continued drinking milk. "She's an angel!"

"Husband, What should we name her?"

"How about Eleanor, Eleanor Chrysantia.." My dad said while kissing my mothers forehead then her lips.

ew mom, dad I'm still here..

"Hmm, I like it!." My mom said putting her forehead on mine. Eleanor Chrysantia? Hmmh seems to ring a bell but i like it. I tried to laugh and smile to show them i like it but my mouth hurts..should i say the name to impress them?

"Awaaaaaa war" i gathered all my last energy left to open my sore mouth and say that. Get this nipple out of my face, I'm gonna sleep!

"I think she likes it dear!!"

"Then her nickname should be...ZIRA!" My mom said after thinking for a while.

"Zira? Meaning moonlight?" My mom asked, maybe cause it also means hatred.

"Yes, It fits her!" My dad said in defense.

"Then Zira it is."My mom said while laughing, gently stroking my cheeks, i blink repeatedly in order to not fall asleep while they were talking to me, afterall its rude to just fall asleep without listening to them.

"Eleanor Zira Chrysantia, welcome to Senevielle." My dad said with a big toothy grin.

Ah...please take care of me!

"We love you, Sweetie." My mom said in a gentle voice.

Without knowing it i held my mothers pinky tightly while my eyelids became heavy, My heart was filled with a warm feeling...I...I love you too, mom, dad...

.

.

.

"E wawaaa weahs wips" ( i wanna eat chips) i said but it came out in gibberish *sigh* i never knew a baby's  life could be this hard, my nanny, Emma heard me and thought that i was uncomfortable, so she put more pillows on my side and patted me on the stomach lightly. I didn't ask for this but its fine too, thank you Emma!

Im already 9 months old and i have been living like a princes, i mean i have all these maids around and they always feed me good food, and they always play with me!

but...the name and face of my mother and father are so familiar.... i need to think hard where i saw them, i slowly felt my eyelids getting heavy. NO i must resist, I should not give in to this comfortable feeling and sleep!

Quickly maids distract me! I struggled to sit up and look at the two maids at the door.

"The duchess and the duke are so beautiful i get blinded every time i look at them!" Maid 1 stated in a  loud squeaky voice.

"YES! The duchess is very lucky to marry such an amazing man like the duke, I wonder where I'll meet someone like that..." maid 2 said while in a daydreaming position.

"The duke is also lucky to be married to our lady! She's the precious treasure of our kingdom back in the west!" maid 1 protested.

"yehsdf bworts mwayh pwartebs awre amwaywibxinghhh" ( yes both my parents are amazing)  i said out loud, trying my best for them to understand it, as expected they didn't understand a single thing, WHEN WILL I GET TO SPEAK!

Both the maids looked at me with twinkling eyes.

" BWUT OF COURSE OUR LADY IS THE MOST AMWAZWING" maid 1 said with a baby voice.

"Anyway did u notice that our lady hasn't cried these past 9 months we've served her?" maid 2 said.

" That's cuz' our lady is very smart, aww arent u my lady" maid 1 said in a baby voice a g a i n (T_T).

*pak*

The doors burst open revealing my excited father. The maids around me scurried away and put on a flustered expression.

"ZIRAAAAAA!!" Papa shouted even though he is close to me now. Please give me a break, my eardrums are about to burst. I then spread my arms and he lift me up and spins me around.

aibdwiadboaw, my bones are going to break you uneducated father!

" YOUR FATHER HAS BEEN SO LONELY WITHOUT YOUU" he said while now laying me in my crib.

" I mwi pawpaw wo"(I miss papa too)  i said with great difficulty but i think he barely caught up with any of what i said.

"How about i just build a crib next to my office so i can see you every second...."He said with a serious face making me shake my head, absolutely not! you wouldn't get any work done with me around!

" kaisbdjskaeidsjwisjdejsn YOUR JUST TOO CUTE FOR THIS WORLD, my precious daughter!!!!!" he said while pinching my cheeks lightly.

owww, lightly, im a baby, you should treat me gently, just how are babies treated in this world!

"FREDRICKKKK!!!!" My mom said pinching my father's ear with her one hand while the other holding my night clothes.

" Get back to your office now!"

" but---"my mom gave him a scary glare, tightening her hold on his ear, He gulped and quickly kissed me on the forehead and jolted back to his office.

after he left my mother then replaced the scary glare with a warm and doting look, like she never mad ea scary expression before.

"Ziraaa~ i bought new clothes for you to wear!"my mom said while stroking my cheeks as she carried me in her arms. Now that i think of it, should i try calling her mom? I mean she is my mom..and a 9 month old baby should be able to recognize their mother right?

I opened my mouth and grabbed her finger, "Mwamwa"

 My mom suddenly dropped the clothes and then ran to my fathers office while carrying me. Where is she taking me???

She opened the door loudly and lifted me up for him to see, "FREDRICK SHE CALLED ME MAMA!!!" she squealed.

Dad dropped his pen and approached us with shaking hands, woah chill daddy.

"WHAT REALLY?!  ZIRA CALL ME PAPA TOO" He said pointing to himself, " Pa pa" he pronounced.

I giggled, does me calling them by their names mean that much? It would've been nice if i had a family before i died..

I shook my head, and looked at my dad.

That's right, i should forget about the past, this is my new life now.

"Pwapwa!" I said trying my best to pronounce it. With my eyes twinkling i opened my mouth again, "Mwamwa, Pwapa...I lob yu!"

Thank you...for being such wonderful parents, I truly love you both.

As soon as i looked at them they had a flustered expression in their faces, They stared at me with teary eyes, are they alright? Then they enveloped me with a tight hug.

"We love you more sweetie, Mom and dad loves you very much." My dad said while kissing my forehead, then he enveloped my mom and i into a big warm bear hug.

I giggled inwardly, I could get used to this warmth, God if your listening, thank you for this awesome family you gave me! Please protect them at all cost!

~note~

Hi! Its me again, so i couldn't sleep and made another chapter! Stay safe <3

*EDITED 01-13-21*