Ch. 17 Tournament

"Eleanor are you gonna enter the tournament tomorrow?" Charles said while packing up his things. The class ended just a second ago.

"Tomorrow?" I asked, my memory is a bit blurry, but i think that tomorrow  is the scene where Eleanor tries to kill Lilian in the tournament by shooting an arrow at her leg. Not to mention Eleanor was severely punished once they found out that she was the one who did that, she was expelled from the academy i think?

"Yeah, you don't get to decline though since if your a student of the academy you have to enter."Charles explained while we go out of the classroom meeting my brother.

"Then i guess ill have to go..." I said feeling sad, i hope that Lilian wont do anything crazy. She is acting out of character lately, and most of all she is friends with the girls who bullied her in the game (Eleanor's minions in the game). This is really not like the game now.

"What are you two talking about?" Constantine chimed in.

"About the tournament tomorrow." I said.

"You joining?" Constantine asked. I simply nod my head, should i practice my magic now? I mean i have almost mastered water and dark magic by just using my imagination which no one knows about, cause i don't want anyone to notice me im sure that if i told them i could use magic without casting a spell they'd freak out or something...

"Anyway, im getting tired. See you tomorrow Charles, bye brother," I said walking back to my room.

I plop down my bed and just stared at the ceiling. In my next life i want to be a rock, so i don't have to move... Aurgh i better get up or my ass will be getting whooped tomorrow.

"Raza lets go outside, in some area where no one goes to." I said to Raza who was now transformed into his original form who is now as big as a house, good thing the yard is spacious.

As we landed i immediately noticed the glistening river and the sound of birds singing, the trees swaying as if dancing with the sounds. This place was beautiful, and also perfect for practicing my magic hehe.

"Thank you Raza." I said patting his head like a cat. Let's get started.

I close my eyes blocking any sounds from entering and focused solely on the sounds of the water splashing, i imagined a whirlwind made of water combining some of light magic in as the whirlwind made of water sucks in all the leaves. I immediately open my eyes and joy filled my eyes seeing the huge whirlwind.

"Raza!! I did it!" I look at Raza who nudge my hand and divert my attention back to the whirlwind i created. I then imagined the whirlwind made of water dispersing and the water combining with the river, surprisingly im not tired at all.

Maybe mana isn't needed when you just imagine it...i have been wondering for a while but maybe i am the only one who can produce magic just by imagining it? If that's the case then i'd be so powerful, fufufu a villainess indeed.

Eleanor concentrate! Time for my black magic, I stare at the rock and imagining it enveloped in darkness, slowly the darkness seeped in the rock. Hmmh maybe i can make myself invisible? Let's try--- I imagined myself enveloped in dark magic blending into the background.

After a while i look at my hands and i can still see it. Aww i thought this would work. As i was grumbling i saw Raza getting confused looking left and right. Maybe i can see myself but other can't? Cool!

I made myself look normal again and Raza immediately ran to me. Guess it did work.

"Raza look, you can see me right?" I asked Raza who was tilting his head confused. I made myself turn invisible and Raza had a panicked look again.

"Tadaaaa~" I said my hands up in the air as if presenting a show to him. I practiced more things i could imagine until it got dark. I woke Raza who was sleeping.

"Raza, let's go home now." I whispered to him who happily obliged.

We arrived outside my door and as i was about to go in, i was suddenly surrounded by darkness. What?! Am i dreaming or something?

"H-hello?" I nervously called out, but only my echoes could be heard. I walk endlessly in darkness.

"Eleanor..." A voice echoed in the room.

"How are you?" The voice spoke again.

"Who are you?" I asked, chills creeping up my back.

"You don't need to know that." The voice laughed.

"I have been watching you from the start.." The creepy voice stated. I am starting to feel scared.

"Let me go back...I don't know you." I said nervously, don't look weak Eleanor.

"You don't? That's a pity, i was so excited on finally meeting you yet you forgot me..." The voice said with a sad tone. His voice...It sounds so familiar.

"We were so close before you know..."The creepy voice said behind me. I immediately turn around only to be met with darkness.

"What are you saying? Are you implying that we met on earth?" I asked frantically looking around.

"Bingo!" The voice said on my left side.

"Remember the fire accident?"The voice said laughing maniacally.

"What about it?" I shouted. How does he know about that?

"Do you perhaps know...Dereck?" My eyes widened at his words, that's the game developer who i happened to encounter him in a book store back when the otome game was still not that famous and im the one of the few people who played it. He whispered something to me....ugh how could i not remember?!

"What if...this isn't your second life...and that you never did have a life.." The voice slowly said, his hand touching my shoulder. I immediately brushed of his hand and ran while the voice kept on laughing as if taunting me that i can't escape.

"And that...your just an.. AI."

.

.

.