Your author joining zombie apologize

Ya boi needs anime recommendations since I'm bored (Yes I'm an otaku)

Jisoo POV

Things went a lot more well than I expected it to be and my dad even arranged a dinner reservation for Jennie's family and mine. It seemed like we have to talk about some things and I'm a bit nervous.

I only knew Jennie's father and my girlfriend did told me she had a brother but I never saw him. Also calling her my girlfriend just makes my heart melt everytime.

I really don't want to leave her but I just can't expect things to be right as always. I don't intend to tell Jennie or any of my friends anything about my problems because I don't like it when they worry.

"Jisoo make sure to take care of her ok?" My dad said and I smiled at him. "Of course dad." I replied as I looked back to Jennie who was talking with my mother and aunt.

Speaking of aunt I might need to have a little talk to aunt Dara too soon and maybe Soojoo if she's still here. "I guess things are settled for now right Sooya?" Jin said in my head and I couldn't help but agree.

Jennie POV

I'm happy. The emotion I felt more often the moment things worked out between me and Jisoo. I actually really thought she was just a nerd but she really isn't. She reminds me of someone in my childhood that I never met anymore.

Right now I'm talking to Jisoo's aunt and mother and they're really fun and kinda clingy with each other. If Jisoo didn't have a dad I would believe those two were dating.

"Say can I ask you something Jennie dear?" Tiffany said. "Of course ask away." I replied. "Who was the one that first confessed?" she said and my brain got cutted for a moment.

The moment she said that it reminded me of our make-out session and if this was a cartoon smoke would be comming out of my head by now.

"It was me." Jisoo said as she approached us. I'm really glad because if she didn't come and save me I would have been as stiff as a statue.

A chuckle was heard from one of the ladies. "I see so it was Sooya that confessed first." Tayeon said and I could only smile at how Jisoo's family is like this. Complete. Happy. Talented. Wonderful.

But it was a mistake when I said complete. I forgot at how Jisoo lost her brother. My head suddenly hurt for a minute as I got a flashback from the past.

"Nini!" "Ahhhh no you found me!" "Hehehe of course! I'm the best at this game!" "Hahahaha" "Awh man." "Hmmm?" "It's already time" "Don't worry I'll see you tommorow!" "Ok! Bye Nini!" "Bye Jieun!"

The next day

"Jieun?" "Jieun?" "Jieun!?" "Where are you......"

The next day

"I haven't seen Jieun lately..."

The next week

"Still no sign of Jieun sweety?"

"No......is she?"

"Don't worry Jennie. Jieun will come back sooner or later."

"Jen? Jennie? Jendeuk!" Jisoo shouted and I got back to reality. "Is something wrong?" Jisoo asked and I shook my head. "Don't worry I just spaced out." I replied. "Jen......do you really think I'm stupid?" Jisoo replied and I sighed in defeat. "I......just thought about something in the past."

"Oh.....I see.....I guess we both have something about our past." She said with a hint of sympathy. "I guess we're more similar than we both think." I replied as she let out a soft laugh. "Yeah....but I wonder how the others are doing."