Waiting for you

"Jisoo, Irene will be picking you up in the afternoon." Her father said in a deep stern voice. "What? Why? Dad I'm old enough." Jisoo replied not liking the idea of her sister picking her up. "We are gonna have an important party tonight and I'm pretty sure you won't go unless Jooyhun drags you." Her father told her. "Fine...Did you told unnie?" Said Jisoo in a soft voice. "Don't worry Sooya I'll be waiting for you." Her sister said patting Jisoo's shoulder. "Ok ok fine I'll be off to school now." Jisoo said waving her parents and sister goodbye before getting into the car.

*Jennie POV*

"Dad I am not going to a lame party tonight. There probably won't be anyone in my age tonight. What am I suppose to do there anyways?!" Jennie yelled at her father not wanting to participate. Her father sighed and said "Jennie you are still gonna go there. How about this you can bring a friend with you." That made Jennie feel more comfortable so she agreed before heading to school. When she was in the car she was thinking who she should invite then one name pop up. 'Lisa' she thought then decided to ask Lisa to go a party later tonight when she arrives at school.

"Yo Lalisa!" Jennie said as Lisa was waiting outside the gate for her bestfriend. "Ey ey ey NiNi you're finally here." Lisa replied to her bestfriend. "Lisa I want yoy to come with me to a party tonight. I don't wanna be alone just like the last one." Jennie said getting her bad out of the car. "Of course I'll come NiNi but is there anything I have to bring besides a dress?" Lisa said while walking besides Jennie. "A party mask actually. Dad said that the daughters of the host will be attending and they don't want to show their faces. I don't know why though." Jennie said actually relieved that other people were actually gonna attend. "Ok I'll bring a mask. Wait for me in my apartment." Lisa said walking while her eyes were staring at the sky.

*Back to Jisoo's POV*

'Why does unnie have to pick me up later' Jisoo sighed getting out of the car and started heading to class hoping not to bumb into Jennie. "Hey" a voice appeared out of nowhere which made Jisoo startled. "Oh hey it's just you Chaeyoung" Jisoo let out a sign relieved that it wasn't one of her bullies. "I forgot to ask you about your number Jisoo. Can I have it?" Rosé said with a soft voice so she won't startle Jisoo again. "Oh yeah sure here it is ***********." Jisoo typed in the numbers to Chaeyoung's phone then registered herself as Jisooyah. "Thanks" Chaeyoung said giggling then waving goodbye to Jisoo. 'I guess having a friend isn't too bad huh' Jisoo thought giving out a soft smile to a waving Chipmunk. "Time for class Jisoo" she told herself before continuing her walk towards her room.

*After Class*
*Jennie POV*

"So what party are you going to Jennie?" Hwasa asked looking curious. "The Kim family party that is." Jennie said taking a bite of her sandwhich. "Wow you got invited to a party held by the most famous and rich family." Wheein said leaning her head to Hwasa's shoulder out of boredom. "It's gonna be great!" Lisa said to lighten the mood. *Ring ring* a ring came out from Seulgi's phone. "Be right back guys I have to take this" looking at her phone the name said 'Irene❤' then Seulgi immediately left them to a place out of earshot. "I wonder if Seulgi is dating someone." Yongsun said out of nowhere. "Do you really think she is?" says Moonbyul. "Not like I care" Jennie said finishing her sandwhich. "I'm leaving now bye guys" Jennie said to everyone except Seulgi because she was still talking to Joohyun. "Bye NiNi" everyone said before getting engrossed in their own conversations.

*Meanwhile with Seulgi*

Seulgi: Hey babe did you miss me?

Joohyun: A lot I mean no I mean ughh.

Seulgi chuckled at her girlfriends confusion in words

Joohyun: What I meant to say is I'll be picking Jisoo up today because we are going to a party. Do you want to come with?