Festival

The day has finally come and Jisoo was now dressed in a hanbok just for her act in her club. "You look stunning Jisoo." Bobby their club president said making Jisoo smile. Everyone was prepared and were nervous on their performance. Those who are not going to perform are advertising their show.

Jisoo's sister and cousin went to her school just for her performance. Jisoo was wearing an elegant hanbok just like as illustrated in the picture.

Jisoo didn't forget to ask her sister to take pictures of her and of all areas for a picture she had to take it in a nearby tree

Jisoo didn't forget to ask her sister to take pictures of her and of all areas for a picture she had to take it in a nearby tree. Jisoo loves trees that's true but her obsession of it makes her cousin, family, heck even her friends question why to take an obsession over trees all of a sudden.

"Are you ready Sooya?" Irene asked as she clicked the button to take Jisoo's photo. "I'm a bit nervous unnie but I can handle it." Jisoo replied. Joohyun recieved a call and it was none other by Seulgi. Joohyun excused herself and let Soojoo and Jisoo talk for a while.

They haven't really talked personally considering there was always someone giving Soojoo a death stare and it was more frightening than an actual death threat really.

"Jisoo please make your girlfriend stop giving me a death stare." Soojoo said which made Jisoo blush. "What do you mean girlfriend?" Jisoo asked a bit awkwardly. "Come on you like her. She likes you. Just ask her out you still have a year and a few months right?" Soojoo replied as she giggled at how embarrassed Jisoo was for being so obvious.

"As much as little time I have left before I leave school. I do want to spend my time with her." Jisoo said looking at her cousin. "That's the spirit! Enjoy every moment even if it's just seconds!" Soojoo said cheerfully.

"Yeah yeah. You should enjoy the other areas too Soojoo. There's still an hour left before I perform." Jisoo said pointing at other rooms and areas that were holding food stalls, games, and other things.

"I guess I'll be back in an hour baby cuz. I wouldn't miss your show ok." Soojoo said pinching Jisoo's cheek making her groan.

Soojoo waved goodbye and Jisoo had other things in mind so she went out and check the other rooms. She happened to stumble upon a room that was turned into a made cafe. These were usually found in Japan but knowing that it's really cute and popular they gave it a try.

Chaeyoung and Hyejin seemed to be in the area since the older girl could feel it. Jisoo knows the two were mostly cooking since they've been stress baking the past week.

*Chaeyoung POV*

I went to my room and saw my brother and his boyfriend helping my classmates put the finishing touches on our room for the mini cafe we were going to hold.

Jimin and Jungkook have been dating for a few weeks now and I was only told this news a week ago. I kinda already knew this since my brother has been blushing a lot when he's near Jungkook and they weren't even dating at that point yet.