Too Far

Jisoo started to kiss Jennie. It wasn't an aggressive one just soft and slow. Jisoo wanted to remember the moment before she has to leave but it wasn't long until Jennie wanted more though.

She got up to Jisoo's lap and started kissing her aggressively. "J-jen we can't..." Jisoo said as she panted. "Yeah I'm not gonna watch this." Jin said in Jisoo's head. "Jisoo please...I need this." Jennie said and Jisoo gave in and they started making out heatedly.

Jennie bit on Jisoo's bottom lip asking for entrance and Jisoo gave consent. Their tongues battled for dominance and Jennie won. (I don't have the guts to continue)

*Meanwhile with the others*

"We should split up." Seulgi said as they were trying to find Jisoo and Jennie. "Byul, Yong, Hyejin and Wheein go together while Irene, Lisa, Soojoo, Rosé and I will go together." Seulgi added and the rest agreed.

Moonbyul was slamming every single classroom door she could find open and Solar just kept scolding her. "Byul! Don't slam the doors! You're gonna break school property!" Solar said as she tried to stop Byul.

"Unnie worry about that later we need to find them." Wheein said in a calm manner until she realized that people that run away would usually want to be alone.

"Unnie I think I know where they are!" Wheein said as she tries to find rooms that were empty. She found a couple of them and of course Moonbyul slammed it open until they saw two familiar figures.

"Lisa I think we found them!" Hyejin shouted and it reached the other group. "Thank god!" Irene said panting as she ran towards the room. Moonbyul slammed the door open and saw Jennie on top of Jisoo.

Jennie felt embarrassed and she face planted herself on Jisoo's chest. "Yah! Sooya I told you to ask her out but don't you think you're going too fast?!" Irene yelled. "Can someone explain what's going on here!?" Yongsun added. "If you guys are going to just make-out atleast tell us! We would respect your privacy!" Hyejin said earning an arm thrust from Wheein which made her groan.

"Ok ok calm down. I'll explain but can you give my girlfriend some time so she can also explain?" Jisoo said and there she slipped.

"Girlfriend!?" Everyone shouted except for Jennie who was still hiding her face. Jisoo stood up and tried to make the others calmer but they all started to argue.

Jisoo heard whimpers and small cries and she looked behind to see Jennie crying. Lisa of course didn't ignore it and quickly went up to her pushing Jisoo a little.

"Hey hey Jen it's alright." Lisa said patting Jennie's back. "It's going to happen again." Jennie said as she cried. "Is this about the past?" Lisa asked and Jennie nodded. "Can I tell them?" Lisa asked again and recieved no answer.

"Jen are you ok?" Jisoo asked only to be pulled by the shoulder from Hyejin. "You're still going to explain something Jisoo." Hyejin said and Jisoo sighed in defeat. "Lisa can you look after Jennie for a moment?" Jisoo requested. "Of course I'll be there for her do you really think I'll leave her??" Lisa hissed in responce and Jisoo left with the others leaving Lisa and Jennie alone.

"There there...it's gonna be ok Jen." Lisa started comforting Jennie. "It's not! Don't you realize that fights like those will end up in something bad!?" Jennie cried out. "It's gonna happen again...why does this always happen?" Jennie added.

"Jen fights like those are different...and don't worry...if Jisoo hurts you once I'll make sure  to kill her twice." Lisa said grabbing a handkerchief and started wiping Jennie's tears.

"Lisa.....fights like those was what drove my mom to her death...but that said I think I'll be ok now." Jennie said as she laughed a bit. "You've been through a lot Jennie...don't push yourself." Said Lisa. "I know but..." "But?" "Why does the people I care about the most just...disappear?" Jennie said releasing a final tear.