Party

The next morning Jisoo woke up earlier than Jennie and she was struggling to get out of the hug since Jennie was hugging her tightly.

"Jendeuk let me go." Jisoo said making Jennie groan. It was clear she didn't want to let go of Jisoo.

"Jenduek I need to shower let me go." Jisoo said again and this time Jennie finally let go.

Jisoo went to the shower and Jennie was there sleepy in Jisoo's bed as she finally decided to wake up.

"Hurry up we need to go to school." Jisoo said as she headed to her closet filled with spare uniforms.

"Geez so bossy." Jennie mumbled but Jisoo heard her. "I'm not bossy this is just something we need to do." She replied to Jennie as she threw the spare towel from the closet to her.

Jennie went in the bathroom to take a shower and thoughts filled her head. 'Why was Jisoo crying that night?' A question in her head that kept bothering her until it was answered.

Jennie got out the shower to see nobody around. She assumed Jisoo was eating breakfast downstairs so she changed in her uniform, took her phone from the night stand and head downstairs for breakfast.

Jennie headed to the dining table and was greeted by Dara and Joohyun. "Good morning Jennie." They said. "Jisoo did you say good morning to Jennie yet?" Dara asked her niece.

Jisoo let out a sigh and said "Good morning Jenduek." before she continued eating breakfast.

Jennie got a bit sad on how Jisoo said good morning to her. Sure she liked her nickname 'Jenduek' it was specifically for her but Jisoo seemed down when she greeted Jennie.

They ate breakfast and Joohyun insisted to send Jisoo and Jennie to school while Dara washes the dishes.

"Unnie you don't have to do this." Jisoo said looking at her sister from the back seat.

"Sooya I can't have you make Jennie walk to school can we?" Joohyun said looking at Jennie in the side mirror.

"Y-you didn't have to do this you know." Jennie said with flushed cheek embarrassed by Joohyun's act of kindness.

"Be honest unnie you just want to see Seulgi." Jisoo said raising a brow.

"Now that I think about it I was wondering if you could join a party my group is hosting." Irene tries to change the subject and Jisoo just sighed.

"Is Twice celebrating their successful comeback?" Jisoo asked as she didn't want to continue with Seulgi being a topic. Jennie just looked at the siblings talk and later they arrived to school.

"Sooya make sure you come! Nadongie is expecting you!" Irene said from behind as Jisoo and Jennie started walking while Jennie was holding Jisoo's pinky with hers.

Jisoo made a move and held Jennie's hand as she was looking around to see if any of her friends are in the area.

Jennie however felt a sense of accomplishment as she felt happy and safe with Jisoo holding her hand.

A ring came from Jisoo's phone but she didn't bother to separate her hands from Jennie's.

Jisoo: Hello who is this?

Nayeon: Jisoo you're so cruel.

Jisoo: Oh it's just you Nadongie.

Jisoo: I thought it was mom for a moment.

Jisoo: Anyways how are you?

Nayeon: I'm good.

Nayeon: Busy as usual though.