Field trip

A week later has past and Jennie's grades are getting better. It also seems that Jennie doesn't really have a grudge for Jisoo but both of them still hated each other.

Their teachers decided to take all 3rd year students on a field trip and the best part of all the students are all partnered up with heir roommates. Unfortunately the 'best' part of all was the worst part for both Jennie and Jisoo.

Having a school field trip has been tradition in the school. Every year 3rd years would go on a field trip and they get to choose where. For this year the students picked forest. A nice fresh start in a field trip as many would request something near an ocean such as an island. All the students are preparing for the field trip the next day and everyone got permission to go there.

*The Next day*

It was 8:00 AM Jisoo sighed as she looked at her watch before looking at the window beside her on the bus. 'This is gonna be a long week' Jisoo thought before looking at her side to see Jennie sleeping peacefully. 'Cute' Jisoo thought as she subconsciously smiled but wait why would you think your bully cute? This question had Jisoo occupied the whole journey to the forest even when she was sleeping.

Chaeyoung's seat was just behind Jisoo's and she felt that a new relationship might happen during the trip as she saw Jisoo's grin when she saw Jennie sleeping. 'This is interesting' she thought before giving all her attention to her dorky roommate beside her.

*When they arrived*

The head teacher for the third years got up in a lifted area and spoke through the megaphone. "Today we will be having a very important guest." The teacher said which made everyone look in confusion. "Please welcome Kim Bae Joohyun! CEO of KJ entertainment." The teacher said before leaving the lifted stand and  leaving the platform for Joohyun. Everyone was shocked to see the CEO of a very big company being a guest. What's more is that a lot of them were big fans of the entertainment's kpop groups and Joohyun herself was a model.

'For goodness sake Joohyun you can't see me when I'm in school so you decided to be here in my school trip!?' Jisoo thought before making a sigh as she saw her sister make a dramatic entrance which made everybody shout in excitement.

To Jennie the girl looked familiar but she just ignored it because she didn't actually believed that she met a CEO that was dating Seulgi. "Please quite down everybody" Joohyun said in the megaphone making everybody silent. "Today I have brought you to a forest reserve which my family bought and I hope you get to see the amazing things in the forest." She said smiling before bowing and then left the stand.

Everyone went to the base and saw a clear area to which was perfect to camp for. There was still trees but it surrounded the large area. The teachers started giving instructions to the students and so they follow. Joohyun occasionally helps the students in completing their task. Later after that the teachers gave out instructions as they want the students to explore.

"First rule. Do not leave your partners. If you are to leave your partners we are left with no choice but to handcuff you." The teacher said with a serious face making the students a bit terrified. Joohyun let out a little chuckle and everyone wanted to scream because of how cute it was. "Second rule. Do not flush our guest with questions. Please ask our guest one by one." Another teacher said and almost everyone was listening because the teachers knew they have some questions for Joohyun. "Third rule. You need to be back in camp in atleast 10:00 PM." The third teacher said and everyone then parted ways leaving almost have of the students surrounding Joohyun to ask her questions.

Jisoo already knew the forest so exploring wasn't really her interest but she hopes Jennie wants to explore as Jisoo does have a favorite place in the forest. In the other side Joohyun had to question so many questions and it felt like she was having 10 interviews at once.