Rainy Day

*Jennie POV*

Rain started to pour when I just finsihed showering. I can hear droplets outside and it's getting heavier. I took my umbrella just in case if it rains again and I ate my breakfast so I can now head to school.

"Jennie we really need to talk about your grades." Jongin said to his daughter about to leave. Jennie just rolled her eyes then went to school through her car. Jongin sighed when her daughter just ignored him he thought. 'Why did you change Jennie?' before he went back to his office in order to work with his laptop.

Jennie took her umbrella and opened it before exiting the car so that she won't get wet. 'The day you left was also a rainy day.' she sighed in the thought of her memory before she went out to find her squad. She saw Jisoo in the process of her search so she decided to nugde her shoulder making her books fall.

"What the hell is wrong with you Jennie I didn't even do anything to you!" Jisoo said annoyed as she got enough of Jennie bullying her. "Besides living what else? Hmm maybe getting in my sight!" Jennie said leaving her. 'That bitch! I didn't even do anything!' Jisoo thought irritated because her morning already went horribly.

First she had to argue with her parents about her becoming a tutor and now Jennie was literally being absolutely rude. 'How worst could my luck and day be?' Jisoo sighed heading to her class early.

"NiNi!" a familar voice said. Jennie turned around and saw her bestfriend jumping towards her and she dogded her hug by reflex making Lisa hug the floor. "NiNi you're so mean! You didn't even catch me." Lisa pouted.

Jennie simply rolled her eyes and said "Stop being a baby and besides atleast the floor didn't reject you." she said in a sarcastic tone. "Geez what happened to you? How did you got this grumpy?" Lisa said brushing off the dust she got from hugging the floor. "My dad... I kinda think he wants me to have a tutor...earlier he said something about my grades." Jennie said in a weak tone. "Don't worry NiNi I'll punch the heck out of the tutor if he bores you!" Lisa said giving Jennie a bright smile. Jennie was thankful she had Lisa supporting her all the time.

*Meanwhile with The other girls*

"Hey where's Seulgi?" Wheein asked. "Probably talking to her girlfriend." Hwasa said scrolling true her phone on twitter. "That's it we're playing the lie detector." Moonbyul said. "And why?" Wheein replied. "Well one because all of you are boring and two why not." Moonbyul said taking out the lie detector she got yesterday.

*Flashback*

I went out shopping to buy some food for myself then I checked the toy section because why not. I saw something called the 'lie detector' so I bought it and went back home.

*End of Flashback*

"This is gonna be interesting" Yongsun said. "Ok Solar first" Hwasa said. "Are you a pervert?" Wheein said getting closer to Solar. "I am a pervert." A few moments later the lie detector didn't shock which means it was true. "Ah~ Yongsun you're a pervert" Moonbyul said as she put her hand next to the lie detector. She was being asked the same question and she proudly answered. "Yes! Yes I am a pervert" a few moments later she got shocked taking her hand away from the device. Everyone was laughing and talking and it was a mess.

It was Yongsun's turn again and she was asked with a different question. "Are you crazy for perverted things?" Moonbyul asked and the question shocked Solar. "What!? No that's not true!" A few moments later Yongsun got shocked again. "Hahaha Solar can't live without perverted things" everyone laughed and the bell rang soon students immediately left the area and head for class. The four of them were left so they all went to class but Solar was being stubborn refusing to accept what happened with the lie detector so Moonbyul had to drag her to class.