Tutor

Jisoo woke up in her new dorm and today had no class. The principal decided to give the students a break so that they could get used to the new dorms. Sudden music played S-A-V-A-G-E keep it pretty pretty savage~ Jisoo answered the call and it was from his dad.

Jisoo: Hey dad what do you need me now?

Soohyun: Jisoo the parents of the person you would be tutoring wants to meet you person.

Jisoo: Ok I get it dad let me take a shower first.

Soohyun: Of course Jisoo-ssi also bodyguards will be picking you up and giving you the adress.

Jisoo: Ok ok will you let me shower now dad?

Soohyun: Of course Jisoo and I'm sorry for making you do this...

Jisoo: It's ok dad I understand.

Jisoo hung up the call and went to her shower and then quickly changed into a black shirt and skirt that looked liked a dress when putted together. Jisoo got outside the dormitory only to see two bodyguards waiting for her in front of the car. "Goodmorning Lady Jisoo we will now be escorting you according to your father." One of the bodyguard said. Jisoo didn't say anything so she just went in as the other bodyguard was opening the door for her.

When they arrived Jisoo could see many houses so she asked the bodyguards. "Where is the adress?" "Here Lady Jisoo" a bodyguard handed paper to Jisoo. Jisoo was now walking towards the adress and then ringed the doorbell. "Ah you must be the tutor." A maid said while I nodded. She escorted me to the living room in which my parents and aunt Dara were waiting. My sister couldn't be here because of her business but it was fine. Another man's voice said. "Jen this is your new tutor!" He said then clapping was heared. I was shocked to see Jennie the one I would be tutoring. "Father I never agreed to do the tutor." Jisoo said trying to prevent herself from tutoring her worst nightmare. "Dad I never wanted a tutor!" Jennie said trying to prevent the event from happening on her side.

"Jisoo-ssi can you please tutor Jennie dear. This could help your father's business." Dara said looking at Jisoo giving her a gentle smile. Jisoo clenched her fist hating the fact that her parents are using her aunt to agree with this. "I'm still not becoming a tutor no matter how much chicken you're gonna put." Jisoo said realising a sigh and her clenched fist before going outside for some fresh air.

"Dad Jisoo's right if there's one thing we can agree on it's her not tutoring me!" Jennie said running towards her room not believing her suppose to be tutor is Jiso. 'First she's my roommate then my tutor!? What more can you do world??' Jennie thought slamming her bedroom door shut.

Soohyun let out a sigh before saying. "What stubborn children we have right Kai?" "I agree with you Soohyun." Jongin said before sighing with the problem they just now had.

Taehyung just arrived and saw his father with other people. "Dad who are this people?" He asked. "Oh hey Taeyhung these are the parents and aunt of Jennie's tutor." He said to his son. "Let me guess. Both refused to cooperate." Taeyhung said shaking his head. "Yup. I want you to convince Nini while we convince Jisoo." Jongin said first pointing on where Jennie is and then points to where Jisoo is at. "Jisoo? I met her in the gym once. She's pretty strong!" Taeyhung said excitingly "I'll go ahead and convince Nini dad be right back" he added before heading upstairs to talk to her sister.

"Jisoo goes to the gym?" Kai asked Soohyun with an eyebrow raised. "It's kinda her habit now." Tayeon said sighing. "We should go and convince Jisoo now shall we?" Dara said before heading to the garden Jisoo was at. 'This is gonna be a long day' they all thought before they went to their mission on convincing their children.