Unexpected

9:30 AM on a Saturday and shouting was already heard in Jisoo's dorm. "Jisoo! Hurry up we need to go!" Jennie yelled as Jisoo was just sitting down the couch doing nothing. "Fine!." Jisoo replied as she took a hoodie from her closet before heading towards Jennie. "What were you staring at anyways?" Jennie asked as it was weird for Jisoo to do that randomly and Jennie thought Jisoo couldn't get any weirder. Jennie didn't got a reply so they just went to the mall.

"Ahh! This jacket looks great!" Jennie said in excitement and Jisoo didn't say anything as shopping wasn't really her thing.

*1 hour later* (Also poor Jisoo)

"Ok how much longer do you intend to buy more clothes!?" Jisoo said because she was annoyed at how many bags she was now holding.

"I can do what I want and your just jealous you don't have a sense in fashion." Jennie said as she was  grabbing more and more clothes and trying them on.

"Sure I'm not great in shopping." Jisoo hesitantly admitted. "But atleast give your friends mercy! I can see now why they didn't come." Jisoo said to Jennie making  the brunette punch Jisoo's arm.

"Hey! Do you want me to hold these or not?" Jisoo hissed as the bags almost dropped and luckily Jisoo had a good grip on them.

A few more hours later and Jennie wouldn't stop finding more and more clothes and jewelry to buy fo herself and her friends.

"Jennie it's already 12 noon can we eat lunch already?." Jisoo said in a pleading tone because if they would stay a second longer Jisoo would throw the bags away and run.

"Ok then let's go!" Jennie said happily as for one she had someone to take her shopping and two she was craving for an avocado burger.

They arrived at the restaurant and ordered an avocado sandwich and some fillet for Jisoo. 'Jisoo remind yourself to never accompany Jennie in the mall.' Jisoo thought before sighing.

She was looking at all the bags filled with clothes, shoes, bags and jewelry. 'Do all girls shop this much?' Jisoo said in her mind before looking at the brunette in front of her.

Jennie was looking out the window to see anything new and since there was nothing she decided to chat to Lisa hoping to annoy her.

Nini🐈:
Hey Limario hows your date?

Limario😎:
Awesome! Also I feel bad for the person you're shopping with.

Nini🐈:
Very funny Lisa. I don't think you'll be getting anything now.

Limario😎:
Jen you're cruel! How could you do that to me?

Nini🐈:
You're such a baby anyways food is here bye!

Limario😎:
Hey wait don't tell me you're still not giving me anything?

Jennie turned off her phone and gave most of her attention to the food being placed on the table.

"Hey are you still going to the book store?" Jennie asked hoping Jisoo would say no. "Of course I am! You dragged me here to the mall to make me suffer it's only fair if I treat myself." Jisoo said taking a bite out of her fillet.

'Does she really hate shopping?' Jennie thought swallowing a chunk of chewed food.

A few minutes later they finished their food and Jisoo paid for it. The both of them got out of the restaurant and was now heading to the book store where Jisoo intended to be in the first place.