Perfect Family

This is a childhood flashback story by the way just letting you know. Also I noticed that some skip this part please read it it's important for the plot.

"Seokjin oppa why isn't mom and dad with us?" Jisoo asked her brother. "Sooya they're busy. We can't force them to spent time with us." He told his little sister. "Jin is right Sooya but we still have each other right." Joohyun told Jisoo. "Yeah! Together with aunt Dara  we are a perfect family!" Jisoo said proudly from where she is standing.

'Perfect family huh Sooya?' Jooyhun bitterly smiled at the thought because she knows how long her parents ignored her and her siblings. Luckily their aunt Sandara Park was always been there for the sibling and the older siblings thank that because they didn't want Jisoo to experience the same mistreatment.

"Good morning Joohyun unnie" Jisoo said jumping up and down on Irene's bed at 5 in the morning. "How on Earth did you wake up this early?" She said looking confused and tired on how her kid sister woke up at 5 in the morning. "I had a happy dream of our family going to a picnic and I want to have a picnic!" Jisoo said giving a bright smile to her unnie. Jooyhun smiled at her sister back thinking 'Oh Jisoo the things I do for that smile of yours.'

Jooyhun loved Jisoo's bright smiles and everytime they show up it just melts her heart seeing how happy her little sister is. "Ok ok Jisoo I'll ask mom and dad if they're free." She said in a calm voice to reassure Jisoo it would be fine even though she knows her parents won't agree.

Irene was walking down the hall until she reached her mother sitting on the couch watching TV. "Mom I was wondering if we can go to a picnic today." Joohyun asked her mother. "Sure sweetie I don't have anything better to do anyway but make sure to ask your father." Tayeon said to Joohyun.

Joohyun was shocked that her mother actually agreed most of the time she would refuse because she has work. "Thanks mom I'll go tell dad now." She walked away happily then going to her father's office and thought 'I guess this was going to be easier than I thought' before knocking on the office door of her dad.

"Dad?" She asked him poking out her head out of the door. "What is it Jooyhun-ssi?" His dad said not even bothering looking at his own dauther. "I was wondering if we could have a picnic." Irene nervously said coming in the office and closing the door. She was preparing for a debate because she wants to give Jisoo a perfect picnic. "I don't mind a picnic Joohyun as long as I'm not the one planning it that is." Soohyun said looking at his daughter. To her surprise again she didn't expect her dad to agree considering his dad was the most stubborn. "Thanks dad I'll plan the picnic right away." She said before leaving the office to tell Jisoo and Jin about the news.

When the office door closed in front of Soohyun he told himself 'I'm so glad I decided to clear my schedule today' he said before letting out his breath he didn't know he was holding. Irene marched back to her room hoping Jisoo was still there and when she got there she saw two figures in her bed.

When Jin was gonna ask his sister something he saw Jisoo lying on Irene's bed with stretched arms. Jin decided to sing Jisoo a lullaby as he did not expect Jisoo to be awake so early in the morning and just like that Jisoo already fell asleep.

"Jin? Why are you here?" Jooyhun asked before she saw a glance of a sleeping Jisoo in the middle of her bed. "Well I wanted to ask you about our family tree for my english project" Jin said looking at Jooyhun which was still standing. Jooyhun sat down her bed before she replied to Jin. "You can ask me anything also we are having a picnic this afternoon." She said laying her head down to her bed. "Why are we having a picnic now? Does our parents know about this?" Jin asked with a confused face. "Actually Jisoo dreamt of our family having a happy picnic and suddenly wanted to have one and surprisingly our parents agreed to join the picnic." She said while looking at Jisoo sleeping so peacefully. "Ok I get that you simp for our little sister but our parents actually agreed??" He said. "I was surprised too and I'm kinda happy that we finally get to spend time with our parents.