Condition

"Jisoo...Jisoo...Jisoo!" A voice came up from nowhere. Jisoo looked around to see what was calling her name but she was unable to open her eyes. Surprisingly the voice didn't come from the outside world but was just in her dream.

"Oh no not again!" Jisoo said in her dream when she thought it was another nightmare. A chuckle was heard from the mysterious voice until a familiar figure pops out of nowhere.

Jisoo looked at the figure and started crying. It was Jin. He looked like he was in his current age which was 26. Jisoo couldn't believe it. She didn't felt any dissapointment, anger or anything negative from the person infront of her.

"Jin...is it really you?" Jisoo asked as she started walking towards her brother slowly at first and then she ran towards him as she launched herself in for a hug.

"It took me so long for you to be able to see me Sooya." Jin said hugging back her sister. "I'm so happy you could see me again." Jin added as he kissed her sister's forehead.

"Oppa how can you do this?" Jisoo asked a bit confused if this was reality or not. "Long story short. I had a deal with a person in which you could see me again in your conscience under one condition." Jin said smiling at her.

"What's the condition oppa?" Jisoo asked. It was a bit hard to take in the information but atleast Jisoo can see her brother again even if it's just in her conscience.

"You need to fall inlove." Jin said in a soft tone. It took an entire decade for Jisoo to fall inlove with someone.

Jin got no reply instead what he did got was tears. "Jisoo...are you ok?" Jin asked a bit worried. "I can't tell her oppa." Jisoo said shredding more tears. Jisoo doesn't normally cry and even if she did she would do it in private.

"I can't just tell Jennie that I love her and then tell her that I'll be leaving." Jisoo said as she got to her knees. Jin got down and hugged her sister as he was trying to comfort her.

"Jisoo...why are you trying to take over the company?" Jin asked fully aware of what Jisoo has been doing for the past 10 years. "I don't want to be useless...I don't want to be a burden in my family...I don't want people to be dissapointed..." Jisoo said.

"Since when were you useless!?" Jin asked a bit angry on what her sister had said. Jisoo? Useless? Not in Jin's vocabulary she's not. Jisoo has been the ball of sunshine in their family and now she's saying she's useless? It was unacceptable for Jin.

"It's no use oppa...I already promised myself to take over." Jisoo said as she chuckled sadly. Jin  sighed knowing he really can't do anything. Jisoo was a person to keep a promise even if it meant loosing something important to her. The only thing Jin can do now is to persuade her.

"Jisoo...when you like someone...you can't pretend that you don't." Jin said comforting her sister. "And I know you're the type that doesn't break promises..." Jin added. "But you won't realize how important Jennie is until you lost her." Jin added as he looked at her sister with pity.

"Jisoo...don't learn the same lesson twice if you already know what's gonna happen." Jin said wiping Jisoo's tears away. "Thanks oppa...I'll keep that in mind." Jisoo said looking at her brother.

"Will I get to see you again?" Jisoo asked as she had a feeling she's about to wake up. "I'll be right here Jisoo and I'm back for good." Jin said as he waved goodbye. Jisoo started to fade away as she was waking up slowly but surely.

Jisoo opened her eyes and realized that she was in Jennie's room. She quickly got out but she didn't knew that Jennie was already awake. "Jisoo? When did you got here?" Asked Jennie with a blush on her cheek.