Take my Hand

*1 hour before the party*

The night sky was clear the moon was shining brightly everything seemed beautiful in Jisoo's eyes but she was feeling a bit lonely tonight. She took her purple mask and wore it to protect her identity before going to the room in which was already filled with people.

 She took her purple mask and wore it to protect her identity before going to the room in which was already filled with people

'I wonder if aunt Dara will be here tonight.' Jisoo thought before scanning the people which was roaming around the room. Every table was filled with food and wine just to talk about business and other stuff. Jisoo wasn't fond in big parties like these but she got used to it. An hour later her father went up stage and said a few words before letting the people see his dauthers. 'Why did you have to let us stand there dad?' Jisoo sighed as she walked up the stage. When she walked up the stage waving and nodding she notices a brunette with a black party mask like this staring at her.

 When she walked up the stage waving and nodding she notices a brunette with a black party mask like this staring at her

The lady had cat eyes and her dress perfectly hugged her curves and that caught Jisoo's attention. Jisoo went back to reality and left the stage so she was now talking to his parents' friends and partners. A little while after, she got bumbed by the masked brunette that caught her eye. It seemed like she was looking for someone so she asked a few questions. To Jisoo she seemed to be the perfect girl regardless of any kind of attitude and yes Jisoo knew how to handle any kind of attitude. She asked the girl to take her hand but she didn't got an answer so she took her arm and went outside to the balcony where Jisoo was staring at the sky earlier.

"Beautiful isn't it?" She asked her. "Yeah...I never knew stars can shine this brightly." Jennie said with a thought 'But your the brightest star that I can see'. Jisoo chuckled as she kept staring at the stars. Jennie asked "How do you do it?" "Do what?" Jisoo asked with a confused face. "I just met you and it already seemed that I've known you for a long time" the brunette said holding her clenched fist near her heart. "Love works in mysterious ways but we can't know for sure if it's love unless we hurt." Jisoo said looking at the brunette with sad soft eyes. "Just like last time I lost someone" she added as she bitterly chuckled. "That's true I guess...I lost someone too and it's all because of her studies...funny isn't it?" Jennie looked down almost letting a tear drop. "It's not really funny if you put it that way...I mean I'm the future CEO of my dad's business and everyday I kept loosing a part of myself." "I don't even know if I'm doing fine in school...heck I don't even know if I'm living or not!" She said letting a tear drop to her face. "I'm sorry" the brunette said because she can't imagine being put in a situation that made her feel like that. "Don't be sorry I choose this path on my own and I regretted it too." Jisoo said taking her mask off and wiping her tear before anyone can see her face.