Cheerleader

A long awaited match was about to begin. Team BigHit was now being presented and the packed crowd went wild. On the other corner of the bastketball court another group came out and it was team Seventeen. The other part of the court screamed as the players got out.

Both teams showed respect before discussing some things with their coach. A few minutes later the match started. It was a good start for team BigHit as they had the point advantage and the crowd was shouting in excitement.

*Chaeyoung POV*

"Wow look Jisoo! Jimin is doing well!" Rosé said enthusiastically as she pointed at her brother. "They're doing well that's good." Jisoo said looking at Jimin before putting her attention back to the game. Jisoo was really into basketball as her brother often teaches her when she was a child and Jisoo still plays basketball until now.

Suga's players looked exhausted so he switched some of the players so that they could take a break. "Jimin switch with Soobin." Suga said as he encouraged Soobin to take his place. The players on the field were now Namjoon, Jungkook, Soobin, Yeonjun and Taeyhun.

The second round team Seventeen were doing offense and Wonwoo and Hoshi were mostly doing the shooting and the rest were assisting them. Team BigHit was having a hard time and then the speakers turned on and started to play "cheerleader". (The video on the top)

The crowd started singing to give encouragement to team BigHit and it was clear that they had the crowd rooting for them. This was their court after all.

When I need motivation
My one solution is my queen
‘Cause she’ stay strong yeah, yeah

The crowd chanted as the 3rd round was about to begin. Suga made Namjoon switch with Jimin and he also made Yeonjun switch with Beomgyu. The 3rd round went well as they now have a 3 point advantage.

She is always in my corner
Right there when I want her
All these other girls are tempting
But I’m empty when you’re gone and they say

Jimin liked the atmosphere and decided to sing along with the crowd.

Do you need me?
Do you think I’m pretty?

"Jimin I'm open!" Beomgyu said and Jimin did a pass to him and he shot it giving their team 2 more points.

Do I make you feel like cheating?
And I’m like no, not really ‘cause

The crowd continued singing and every player on the court all sang along and it seemed to become quite a friendly match.

Oh, I think that I found myself a cheerleader
She is always right there when I need her

Jimin was looking around the crowd and saw her sister smiling at him. "This is quite different than I thought it would." Jimin said to noone. Well he was suppose to say that in his head but since noone can really hear him he just said it.

Oh, I think that I found myself a cheerleader
She is always right there when I need her

The other team got a comeback as Jeonghan did two shots worth 3 points. The gap of their scores was now 1 point and any of them could win.

She walks like a model
She grants my wishes like a genie in a bottle
Yeah, yeah
‘Cause I’m the wizard of love
And I got the magic wand
All these other girls are tempting
But I’m empty when you’re gone and they say

4th round has began and team BigHit was now showing visible sweat and exhaustion from all the running and shooting.

Do you need me?
Do you think I’m pretty?
Do I make you feel like cheating
And I’m like no, not really cause’