Roommates

When Jennie left the apartment another girl got in Jisoo's room. She seemed taller and older but before she got inside the bodyguards told her. "Lady Joohyun it seems like Lady Jisoo has a friend." With a shocked expression she replied in tears "Jisoo has a friend...I need to see this friend of hers." The bodyguards let Joohyun in because they know Joohyun is her sister.

"Sooya are you alright in there?" a voice asked making Chaeyoung a bit frightened as she did not expect more people to visit Jisoo. "Oh could you be Sooyah's friend?" Joohyun looked at the blonde with soft eyes.

"Yes I'm Park Chaeyoung call me Rosé." Chaeyoung said bowing her head a little. "No need for formality Rosé" Joohyun smiled before going to her sister. "Hey Sooyah are you ok?" Her sister asked with soft brown orbs. "I'm fine unnie." Jisoo said yawning. "I should be going now. Jisoo I putted your umbrella on the table and.....I'm s-sorry...you wouldn't be sick if it weren't for me" Rosé said looking down at the floor. "It's really fine Chaeyoung" Jisoo said in a hoarse voice because it seemed that she has a cough. "Thank you for your kindness Jisoo" Rosé replied before leaving the bedroom.

Joohyun gave Jisoo her pills before going after Chaeyoung. "Chaeyoung thank you so much for being with Jisoo." she said sincerely to the girl. "It's a pleasure umm" she was cut off. "Joohyun. It's Joohyun." she said. "It's a pleasure Joohyun unnie." Rosé said before heading out. 'The first person besides Jisoo to call me unnie in so long' Joohyun thought before shedding in tears and laying down on the sofa. 2 days later Jisoo recovered and was now able to go to school and in perfect timing too.

*In School*

The speakers were suddenly turned on when Jisoo was about to reach her locker. "Students I want everyone of you to head to the basketball court. I have important announcements to make" that said Jisoo quickly grabbed and putted her stuff in her locker before sprinting to the basketball court. The principal was seen and then he spoked

"Dear students since some of you are most of the time late the teachers and I have decided to try the new dormitory building nextdoor that has just been built a few days ago." The principal said and students are excited about having a dorm. "You will be informed about your roommates at the end of the school. The announcement shall be posted on the notice board so be sure to check it." The principal bowed after saying the news and students were clapping furiously as they were beyond happy to know they will be getting dorms.

Jisoo didn't liked the idea but she hoped for Chaeyoung to be her roommate so it won't really be awkward. Jisoo sighed and headed to class as usual and to her surprise she didn't got bumped, nudged or whatever you call it to Jennie.

Jisoo as usual ate her lunch alone and quickly headed back to her classroom to read a book she bought a few weeks ago. A few moments later a blonde appeared in front of her. She said "I'm so sorry Jisoo I shouldn't have taken your umbrella. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?" Rosé said but Jisoo just closed her book and said. "You don't need to be sorry Chaeyoung but if you insist on the offer you can bring me to this new restaurant that opened." Jisoo said smiling as her lips for a heart shaped grin. "Then later we will go that place." Chaeyoung said happily bedore leaving the room which led Jisoo again alone with her book.

Class started and for once Jisoo didn't listen. She didn't seem interested with the topic to she was suddenly sketching the character she imagined from the book she red.

After school Jisoo didn't bother checking who her roommate was. All she looked was her room number before she left the notice board that was filled with people to find Chaeyoung so that she could bring her to the new restaurant that opened.

Jisoo saw Chaeyoung with another figure and to her surprise it was Lisa, Jennie's bestfriend. "Ah Jisoo meet Lisa she's my roommate she's actually pretty nice when you get to know her." Chaeyoung said introducing Lisa to Jisoo. Jisoo ignored the fact that Lisa also bullies her with jennie but Jisoo being her forgiving self reached out her hand for Lisa. "Thank you." Lisa said holding Jisoo's hand with both of her palms. Jisoo looked at Lisa at forgave her as she saw a very sorry Lisa but Jisoo knew Lisa needs to explain things to her.