Forest Alpha

My ideas are getting random so please give me feedback. I don't know what I'm gonna do.

The teachers got up early for today as they decided to give the students another activity. The head teacher took the megaphone and said something through it. "Today you will now find an animal in this very forest." The teacher said making the students nervous. "Please do not worry as we will put you in groups of four and an adult will be joining you." Saying this made the students calmer and some decided to ask the head teacher. "Teacher can we pick our pairs?" A student said from the back. "You are free to pick anyone and the adults will be picking the pair they will be joining." The teacher answered before getting off the platform. This forest was precious for the Kim family and damaging it would cost millions so Joohyun brought some of her bodyguards to act as staff.

Jisoo ended up will the pair of her, Jennie, Rosé and Lisa. Not really what Jisoo was hoping for but atleast with Chaeng around she won't get to nervous. A while later Jisoo's sister came towards their group and a lot of students started to gossip of how 'lucky' they were.

'Of all groups why ours unnie? Can't you go to a group with your girlfriend!?' Jisoo said in her thought but Joohyun can tell. "Jisoo? Do you want me to leave?" Joohyun said shocking the other three. "Joohyun can't you go to another group?" Jisoo said recieving a slap from Jennie as she heard Jisoo insult a CEO.

"What the fuck Jennie!?" Jisoo said after receiving a slap from her. "You can't just insult CEO Kim!" Jennie said to Jisoo with a voice that is just out of earshot from the other groups. 'I'm not insulting my sister Jennie I just want her to be with her girlfriend!' Jisoo mentally shouted before hearing a giggle from Irene.

"That's enough girls but thank you for trying to protect me." Joohyun said making Jisoo more pissed. "I'll still join you by the way so let's go shall we?" She added making everyone nod in agreement.

*During the walk*

"Jisoo don't be so tense." Joohyun said as she was patting Jisoo's back. "I am not tense Irene and I just want to get this over with." Jisoo said as she looked up in the sky to see an eagle flying around. Lisa thought that the two were awfully close so she decided to ask. "Hey CEO Kim why are you so close to Jisoo?" This made Jisoo froze and a chuckle from Joohyun was heard. "Our parents are close and they kept making us close too until we got to this point." Joohyun calmy answered before she looked at the back to see Jisoo standing like a stone statue.

"Ah I see I'm glad Jisoo has other friends. She's usually a loner Joohyun unnie." Chaeyoung said and that caught Irene off guard as she didn't expect Chaeyoung to remember her name or face. Chaeyoung knew that Joohyun was lying as she clearly said that she was Jisoo's sister when she visited her when she was sick. "Good memory Chaeyoung." Jisoo said from the back as she finally moved. Both Jennie and Lisa were confused on what happened with the three so they decided to ignore it and continued their exploration.

They all took a break as they were exhausted from the exploration. They saw a bunch of animals such as a bird, an eagle, species of insects, butterflies and deer. A figure from behind the bush caught Jennie and Chaeyoung startled and when they realized, it was a white wolf comming out from the trees.

 A figure from behind the bush caught Jennie and Chaeyoung startled and when they realized, it was a white wolf comming out from the trees