Too Close

Jennie looked at the ceiling wondering if Jisoo was asleep. She wasn't so sure so she went in Jisoo's room to see Jisoo sleeping so peacefully.

Jennie headed towards her and stared at her for moments. Jisoo's breath smelled by alcohol and Jennie can see 3 other kiss marks on her cheeks.

'Who kissed Jichu?' Jennie thought pouting and as she was about to leave a hand grabbed her wrist and she flung towards the bed and was now laying in bed with Jisoo.

Jisoo went closer to Jennie and hugged her. Their faces were again inches away from kissing and Jennie froze yet again by Jisoo's beauty. Jisoo motioned herself on top of Jennie and she now stopped moving. Jisoo's face was above Jennie's shoulders and Jennie could hear Jisoo's breathing. She froze on the spot as she couldn't do anything. She decided to sleep with Jisoo.

*The Next Day*

"Hey Chaeng let's check on Jisoo. I haven't seen her for a while." Lisa said eating the breakfast Rosé made. Lisa was forbidden to cook anything as when Rosé tried to teach Lisa how to cook an egg sandwhich the egg became burnt. One time when Lisa was only trying to make instant noodles she got burned because she wasn't careful on the boiling hot water.

"Ok sure I'll come a bit later I need to wash the dishes." Chaeyoung said as she started to wear her gloves.

"You always do everything here you don't have to do that." Lisa said as Rosé took her plate because she was done eating.

"I can't risk a broken plate and burnt food to happen." Rosé said as she glared at Lisa for being so clumsy.

"Ok ok I'll go now." Lisa said taking her bag before going to Jennie and Jisoo's dorm.

'Lisa I think you'll be the bad child instead of the mother when you have a family' Chaeyoung thought sighing while washing the dishes.

Lisa went in the dorm and nothing was there. There was no food on the table. The T.V wasn't on.

Usually when Lisa comes in their dorm it would be Jisoo washing the dishes and Jennie watching the T.V but there was none.

"I'm comming in!" Lisa said against Jisoo's door before opening it.

There she saw Jennie underneath a sleeping Jisoo. "Wahhh Jennie! What happened." Lisa shouted and Rosé just heard Lisa shout. "Ok Lisa what happened?" Rosé said as she went inside the room.

While Lisa was only looking at the two in bed Rosé woke up Jisoo. "Jisoo wake up we have school." Chaeyoung said and Jisoo groaned.

Jisoo woke up and saw Jennie beneath her so she got up not really surprised. Her head was still hurting because of too much alcohol but she got through it. The only thing she remembers last is when Nayeon kissed her cheek as a goodbye.

Jisoo quickly showered and had toast for breakfast, Jennie did the same and so the four of them started walking together.

"Hey Jisoo what happened last night anything good happened?" Lisa said with a smirk and a brow raised.

"Don't know and I can't really remember. All I remembered last was Nadongie giving me a kiss on the cheek." Jisoo said as she pointed the spot where Nayeon kissed her.

Jennie was jealous and refused to look at Jisoo. "So Jennie what was your side of the story?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Jisoo got home drunk with Twice Nayeon holding her and when I came to check on her she grabbed me and put me in her bed." Jennie said still refusing to look at Jisoo.

Lisa laughed uncontrollably and Jisoo just chuckled. "Was I really that drunk?" Jisoo asked as she stopped laughing.

"Wait let me ask a question first." Rosé said. "Sure Chaeyoung" Jisoo replied. "You're friends with Twice Nayeon!?" Rosé said shocked.