Strict Coach

Two weeks remaining before the match begins and Jungkook is beyong nervous.

"Hey are you ok?" A man asked from behind. "Oh Coach Min I didn't see you there." Jungkook said suprised to see his coach so early in the court. "You haven't answered my question yet." Yoongi said making a face that gave Jungkook goosebumps.

"I'm a little bit nervous that's all..." he said in a low voice. Yoongi laughed before saying "Let's practice hard so that we can win ok?" He said to Jungkook as he patted his back.

As team captain Jungkook eventually gathered all his teammates for practice. 'Such hard workers' Yoongi said as he was seeing a display of players panting and sweating as they dribble and shoot the ball.

"Five minute break!" Suga said as he passes everyone their water bottles. "Thanks" that was heard from many of the players. "You don't need to thank me. Thank yourselves." Suga said making everyone look at each other in confusion.

"What do you mean thank ourselves?" RM had to ask out of curiosity. "I've been a coach for 4 years now and many players would have quit because of my training." Suga said as he looks up to the ceiling as he remembers how many times his players broke down and gave up from his training.

"I mean it was hard but why do they quit?" Jimin said as he wipes his sweat with his towel. "Jiminie it's over when you give up." Jungkook said to Jimin. A chuckle was heard from their coach as he said. "Let's practice one more time and in the next week we won't have practice." Everyone was in shock as they didn't expect a week long break.

They only did as told as they didn't want to break their coach's good mood. An hour passed and just like that practice ended.

'Just like old times' Suga thought as he looked at his players all laughing as punching each other's arm.

"Yoongi don't you think you're trying too hard?" A voice filled with concern said. "This is nothing Jin! I really want to win so I'm doing this whether you like it or not." Suga said with eyes full of determination.

A chuckle was heard as a tall figure approached. "Take a week long break Suga that's an order." The tall figure said. "B-but..." Yoongi stuttered before he was cutted. "No buts! You're gonna make your muscles sore if you do that."

"Jin make sure he takea his break." The man said as he left the area leaving the two boys alone. "You heard him Yoongi." Jin warned as he takes away the ball from his hands.

For one whole week Yoongi didn't do any basketball and all he did was hang around with Jin and her sisters. It worked well actually, when he finally got to play basketball again he was doing an amazing job. They even won their competition and Yoongi served as MVP. (Most Valuable Player)

Suga was packing his things so that he can leave but as he was doing that he witnessed Jungkook still shooting. "Jung take a break." Suga said as he placed his arm on his shoulder. He got no reply so he took the ball and prevented it from getting taken back. After 10 minutes Jungkook was exhausted. "Take a break Jungkook." Suga said yet again was answered with no reply.

Moments later Jungkook finally replied. "Fine I'll take a break." He said before he fell on his knees just to catch his breath.

Suga later cleaned everything up im the court and double check if there was anyone still using the court. He saw nobody so he left.

* 1 week later*

Everyone was back to the court to practice and Suga noticed something different to Jimin. "Jimin give me 20 push-ups right now. I can see you've been eating way too much sweets." He said as he took a glance of Jimin's cheeks as it got a bit chubbier.

'I wish I didn't ate what my sister got me' he thought before going on the floor to do 20 push-ups.

The rest of the players took pity as they already know the situation. They all know Jimin's sister loves to make food and they can imagine a scene were Jimin was eating all of it. On time Jimin invited them all to his house and they saw this cute girl making cookies and insisted them to eat it.

It was really yummy but way too addicting to the point were when you eat it you just can't seem to stop.

After Jimin's 20 push-ups they were now left with more intense practice as a competition was about to begin in the next week.

*Meanwhile with Chaeyoung*

"Ahh Jimin oppa didn't finish my macaroons." Chaeyoung was whining in the kitchen and Lisa could hear. It kinda felt like when your parents pass by a fast food restaurant and you just wanted some fries.

Lisa came to the kitchen to see Rosé pouting in the corner while a tray of macaroons in the counter. "Hey Rosé can I eat this?" Lisa asked as she was indeed hungry. "Eat them all please...oppa didn't eat them." Chaeyoung was using aegyo which made Lisa's heart melt of how cute it was.

A few minutes later the macaroons were gone and Lisa's stomach never felt any fuller. Rosé saw that there was no macaroons left and she was happy that someone else ate her food because honestly she always feels that she's always the one that eats a lot in that one single household but still have a scrawny body.

Rosé was now cleaning up the place and Lisa volunteered to help as she did just get some delicious macaroons.

I am so sorry for the short chapter and how long you had to wait. I was running out of ideas and I got too lazy to do anything. I also wanted some sleep because I make my chapters at night. I promise I'll make the next chapter longer and better.
-Author