Unexpected Visit

A week was left until the festival and everyone was beyond nervous on how well or terrible they could perform.

Everyone was in Jisoo and Jennie's dorm since it they had a lot of food and space. Although there was still a week left the school is known to perfect every performance whether it was something big or small.

Some of the people in the room were making snacks, some was practicing their voices in Jennie's room and some also are dancing in the living room.

They were all disturbed when they heard a noice outside. It sounded like Joohyun and someone else. "Soojoo stop! This isn't the right time!" Joohyun yelled and everyone even from the other dorms can hear. "Hey! I flew all the way here to see her and you just!" She replied and the people were curious about the drama so they went outside to see.

Jisoo got annoyed from the noice and knowing that Irene was definitely part of it she rushed outside to see two girls arguing.

The rest of the people in Jisoo's dorm also came out and they saw Irene holding the other girl's hand in order for her to not get to Jisoo's dorm.

"Ok stop it you two!" Jisoo said rubbing her temples as she was trying to memorise her lines. The two stop and Irene let go of Soojoo  and put Soojoo on an armlock instead.

"Yah Irene let me go!" Soojoo hissed. "Seulgi can you help me for a second!" Irene had to say. She can't let Soojoo hug Jisoo. The last time she did Jisoo almost died from the lack of air. Seulgi helped as she felt a bit concerned on how her girlfriend was struggling to holding the girl back.

Jennie went outside from the dorm since her practice was disturbed from the noice. "Unnie just let Soojoo go." Jisoo said and Soojoo smirked knowing that Irene can't refuse to Jisoo. She let go and Soojoo rushed to Jisoo hugging her which made Jennie pissed.

"Soojoo what are you doing here?" Jisoo asked trying to stand up since Soojoo had to hug Jisoo until she was on the floor. "What? You didn't miss me?" Soojoo said making almost everyone confused but left Jennie pissed at how Soojoo was hugging Jisoo.

"Let's talk inside...you too Joohyun." Jisoo said crawling like a snake towards the door since she doesn't think that her cousin would let go. They all went in and finally Soojoo let go.

"Ok Joohyun explain why you were pulling Soojoo away?" Jisoo asked in a rather serious tone. "Hey! She wanted to see you just when I picked her up in the airport even when I said you were busy!" Irene defended herself.

"It isn't my fault I missed my baby." Soojoo said hugging Jisoo as she got more annoyed. "Stop it Soojoo before I throw you out the door for being corny." She said making Soojoo release her immediately.

"Ok let's start over. Guys this is Soojoo. My cousin. Soojoo these are my friends." Jisoo said and Jennie felt pain when she said that. True she was relieved that Soojoo was just Jisoo's cousin but when she said that they were all just her friends made her feel like that's how far their line would go.

After a good 30 minutes of talking and bonding Soojoo finally left and Irene escorted her out and drove her back to the mansion where her mother which was aunt Dara was waiting for her.

*Soojoo POV*

I just got back from LA and I was hoping to surprise Jisoo and mom from my arrival. I called Irene two days before I go back to Korea and there I saw many billboards of Irene's idols. They were pretty much famous even back in LA.

I told Irene that I want to go to Jisoo's dorm but she refused. She told me that she was very busy but I really didn't believe that. How could my baby cousin be busy? I know she's hard working but I also know that she usually would have free time a week before she does things.