Your Voice

*Jennie POV*

A few minutes remain until I sing along with Solar for the sake for our club. I had a feeling Yongsun would get almost all of the attention considering how amazing her voice range is but it didn't matter. All I wanted to do was to impress Jisoo.

"Jen are you ready?" Yongsun asked as she passed my towel since I seemed to be sweating already. She was older than me her and Byul. The sad part is that they are about to graduate too. I never knew that I have to leave everyone after college but it didn't matter since we would have some connections atleast.

"Yeah just a bit nervous." I said as I took the towel to wipe around my forehead. "A bit huh?" She said sarcastically. "Don't worry Jen we'll do an amazing job!" She said making me smile as I threw my towel to a table.

A few minutes have passed and it's finally happening. It kinda looked like a miny concert except without the dancers and such. We sang several songs and I didn't expect many students to actually come.

They were amazed by Yongsun's voice and it was no surprise. I didn't expect people to cheer me on really since I did bully them in the past but of course I stopped it because of Jisoo's influence.

Yongsun and I sang some English songs like Havanna, Closer and others but we also sang Korean songs of course. We could never forget to sing a song within our language.

The crowd went wild and cheered. They all gave us an applause and it made me show a gummy smile since I didn't expect people to actually like it. I was a member of the music club but never have I actually sang a song with them. All I did was play the instruments and secretly sing when no one is around.

"Hey..." A mysterious voice came when I was in a room alone but the voice was too familiar to be a stranger. "You did great out there." She said and when I looked back I saw Jisoo looking beautiful as she was about to sing too. "Thanks you really think so?" I asked knowing my voice isn't probably that great.

"Your voice is amazing I'd love to hear it all day." She said with confidence which made my heart skip a beat. Was she flirting? Or was she just complimenting? I was confused since I didn't really know what she thinks.

"If you want to hear it all day then hire me as your singer then." I said in reply. Wrong move Jennie Kim. "Instead of hiring you I might as well take you." She said near my ear seductively which gave me an eargasm if that makes sense.

Never knew Kim Jisoo could be so seductive knowing she was the little nerd that I used to beat up. Colors of red went up to my cheeks and I could have died from embarrassment.

She chuckled before saying. "Don't worry Jendeuk I really did mean what I said about your amazing voice." I just sighed in relief and gave her a goodluck since it was her time to sing.

*Jisoo POV*

I went towards to the area where I was about to sing and there I saw an actual goddess being all nervous. Jennie the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and what's more is that it felt like I already met her a long time ago.

My feelings towards Jennie makes me feel more eager to tell her how I feel. 'Why did God had to make the definition of perfect human?' I thought as if I was admiring an amazing piece of art in a museum.

A few moments later she started singing. There it was like I was in a world were only the two of us existed. It felt like she was singing for me and me only, never have I crossed my mind into thinking I could be this selfish over a person.

Her voice was harmonious and wonderful it truly felt like music to my ears. Best part of Yongsun and Jennie's singing was that they were both harmonizing in sync.