The Transferee

Waking up in a cold bed, tilting her head towards the window that showed a beam of light in her curtains she stood up and stretch her arms as she was shaking away the drowsiness to get ready for school.

As usual her morning routine is going out to the garden to get some fresh air of the morning breeze before she goes back to the dinning table to eat her food. Food was different as always and honestly it wouldn't hurt to have some McDonalds fries once in a while. After breakfast she waved goodbye to her parents and sister before going to school as she was being escorted there for safety reasons.

'What a great day to get beaten up again by Jennie's group' she thought sarcastically then sighing before she headed to the gate. Gossip was everywhere about a new transfer and Jisoo honestly didn't care, she would have cared if she wasn't avoiding everyone since she first got there. When she got to her locker Jennie's gang is already there waiting for her to arrive.

"When will this torture even end?" Jisoo said aloud without thinking. "What did you just say nerd?" Jennie but it was never a question to be answered anyway. She punched Jisoo's face making her fall to the groud.

"Nothing" Jisoo mumbled as she got her books, ignored Jennie and her gang as she heads to the classroom. 'If this was a one on one you are gonna regret bullying me Jennie' Jisoo thought before letting out a deep sigh.

School ended a bit earlier than expected so Jisoo went under a tree to eat her lunch alone as usual. She doesn't like attention or friends. She has a way of thinking that friends are unnecessary.

While she was eating her chicken a blond figure suddenly approached her. "Hey" the stranger said while reaching out her hand to Jisoo before introducing herself. "I'm Park Chaeyoung but you can call me Rosé" the tall girl figure said.

Jisoo had no idea what to do so she returned the gesture by reaching out her hand and introducing herself. "Kim Jisoo" she said before finishing her lunch to avoid further interaction with the blond that seemed to be the rumored transferee.

"Can you tour me around? I believe you know this school better than I do." Chaeyoung said to Jisoo then gave a wide smile to her when she turned around. Jisoo sighed but agreed to do the tour.

*After the tour*

I almost forgot Chaeyoung, you need to join a club everyone needs too." Jisoo said before leaving Chaeyoung to head to class and of course she had to bump in to Jennie.

"Watch where you're going nerd" Jennie said in a sharp tone before noticing Chaeyoung. "You're lucky she's new retard" Jennie whispered to Jisoo before leaving the hallway. Jisoo felt shiver down her spine when Jennie whispered to her. Jisoo decided to ignore that and head to class Rosé however felt the tension between the two ladies but decided to it slide for now.

*After Class*

Jisoo walked towards the drama club room as usual so she can practice her acting and acting was also one of her hobbies. After the club activities a sudden ring from her phone appeared and as she took her phone she saw that there was no name on the ID but she still answered it anyways.

Jisoo: Hello?

Mother: Sooya~ Can you come back home we're having problems with programming.

Jisoo: Mom I need to go to the gym first. I'll go home at six o' clock.

Mom: Ok Sooya but come back as soon as possible.

Jisoo: Ok mom I have to go.

Jisoo turned off her phone and let out a dreadful sigh before going to the gym to work out. Jisoo has been making herself strong so that she can protect herself from any harm but she only uses it when she's in a dangerous situation.