Date

Lunch was dead silent and again Jisoo wasn't there making Jennie loose her appetite.

"Nini why are you being a lovesick cat?" Lisa asked poking her cheeks. "Jisoo is missing out to be honest." Seulgi said.

"Just ask her on a date already Jen." Wheein said taking a piece of fries from Jennie since she wasn't paying any attention to her food.

"I don't know...I'm scared she will reject me." Jennie said looking down. "Have some confidence Jennie!" Hwasa said as she stood up and patted Jennie's back.

"Where is Jisoo by the way?" Yongsun asked as Jisoo seemed awfully busy these days.

"What the hell is this!?" Rosé exclaimed as she saw something from the news.

Everyone got curious and looked at Chaeyoung's phone. "Twice member Nayeon out eating lunch with a person that looks similar to CEO Kim Bae Joohyun AKA Irene."

"Hmmm so Jisoo's been catching up with Nadong." Seulgi said getting back to her place of the table. "And you're not surprised!?" Lisa asked.

"They had to put out the fact that Jisoo looks like Irene." Rosé said sighing. "Hey umm Seulgi does Jisoo likes Nayeon?" Jennie asked worried she might not have a chance.

"You're joking right?" Seulgi asked. "Um no." Jennie replied. Seulgi laughed before she replied at Jennie's ridiculous question. "For one, Jisoo wouldn't date Nayeon even if she was forced to. Sure Nayeon's charismatic and all but Jisoo isn't exactly the person to want a long distance relationship." Seulgi said still laughing. "Besides Jisoo only sees Nayeon as a friend and I think Nayeon loves herself more than Jisoo." Seulgi added.

"Jen you still have a chance." Moonbyul said encouraging Jennie to ask Jisoo out. Moonbyul knew she was gonna tease Jennie non-stop if she actually does or noy it. So it's a win win for Moonbyul.

"Should I try?" Jennie asked everyone. "You should totally do it Jen! I'll help you!" Rosé said expecting Jisoo to accept the date at the end of the day. She was the only one who knew Jisoo's feelings towards Jennie and she was trying to play cupid.

"Yeah we'll plan a romantic dinner and stuff!" Wheein said excitedly like a pup that was recieving a treat.

"Just ask her already." Hwasa said getting impatient for an answer. With that said all the encouragement given by her friends she decided to accept the challenge and ask Jisoo on a date this weekend later when she sees her.

Just Jennie's luck she saw Jisoo by the hallway making a phone call. Jisoo immediately noticed Jennie and gave her a smile and a nod before she said her goodbyes on the phone.

"Hey Jendeukie! I haven't seen you in a while." Jisoo said still smiling at Jennie. Jennie was at lost for words and her confidence on asking Jisoo out dissapeared fast.

"Jennie? Jennie? Jendeuk?" Jisoo said as she snapped Jennie back to reality. "You really like the nickname huh?" Jisoo said. "Y-yeah I think it was cute." Jennie said nervously as her cheeks turned bright red.

"Do you have a fever? You're getting red." Said the raven concerned. "O-oh no this is fine don't worry." Jennie said with a chuckle. 'Get it together Jennie!' Jennie thought slapping her cheeks.

"Oh is that so? Take care then!" Jisoo said as she waved goodbye to Jennie as she is going to be late for her department. "Jichu wait!" Jennie said making Jisoo stop. "Can we hang out later?" She said softly hoping Jisoo couldn't hear but she heard it clearly.

"I'd love to! Meet me at 7 in our dorm!" Jisoo shouted as she ran towards the area in which her next class is being held.

'.......she accepted...she accepted!' Jennie thought happily and she was jumping up and down before she realized. 'Wait.....she accepted it!! What am I going to do?!' Jennie thought thought as she took her phone and called Lisa.