Not Again

*Jennie POV*

Math started and I managed to understand a bit of the lesson until my math teacher Mr. Lee started explaining how he did it. 'What?...where did the 7 came from?' Jennie said in her head not understanding anything her teacher just said. 'I need Jisoo's help for this oh no.' Jennie thought before sighing and looked at the pikachu keychain Jisoo got her last week.

It's been a month after the incident and the two became close quite fast. They even had nicknames for each other and they got along quite well which they didn't thought would happen.

*Lunch*

"Jennie who knew you and Jisoo would get close." Yongsun said eating her bibimpab. "It just clicked I guess." Jennie said before taking a spoonful of kimchi fried rice.

"You're whipped for Jisoo are you?" Moonbyul asked out of nowhere which made Jennie choke. Lisa patted her back to ease the choking.

"I am not whipped for Jisoo!" Jennie exclaimed. "Give it up Jen. I caught you red handed when you were staring at Jisoo the other day." Seulgi said calmly as if it wasn't a big deal.

"You saw me!?" Jennie answered shocked by Seulgi's statement. "I didn't saw you but you admitted it just now." Seulgi said making Moonbyul and Hwasa tease her nonstop.

"Speak of the devil there she is." Wheein said pointing at Jisoo that was with Chaeyoung. "Nini you are so whipped for Jisoo." Lisa teased as she poked Jennie's cheeks. 'Oh crap save me from this teasing nightmare.' Jennie thought before sighing and then moved to give Rosé and Jisoo some space to sit.

"Hey everyone." Jisoo said to them. "Jisoo we were just talking about you!" Seulgi said smirking making Jennie kick her in the leg underneath their table.

They chatted and laughed for a while but it was disturbed when Jisoo's phone rang. "I'll leave you guys for a bit I'll be back." Jisoo said as she was walking away the table and was now heading outside to answer the call.

*Jisoo POV*

Me and Rosé were talking about what has been going on between me and Jennie in the past month.

"Jisoo you're whipped for Jennie are you?" Rosé asked out of nowhere well it wasn't really nowhere since the topic was about her and Jennie.

"Let me guess you're whipped for Lisa?" Jisoo asked back. "You aren't resisting my question." Chaeyoung said before taking a few seconds to process what just happened.

"Wait you're actually in love with Jennie!?" Rosé said surprised as she didn't think Jisoo would admit.

"You've only known me for months and I can tell you can see behind my mask." Jisoo said in a calm matter after admitting she was into Jennie earlier.

"It's useless to lie if you could tell to be honest." Jisoo said to Chaeyoung. "Just don't tell anyone." She added as they were now halfway towards the canteen.

"If I was a normal person I wouldn't know if you were wearing a mask or not but damn." Chaeyoung thought as she was thinking hard about the situation.

"Why are you so calm about this though?" Rosé ask as it was unusual for a person to just admit their crush and just act chill.

"I already know the ending Chaeyoung." Jisoo said letting out a fake smile which Rosé didn't realize.

"Wow Jisoo you're so positive." Rosé said to her. Sometimes Jisoo wished she wasn't this insensitive. Although she can see through her mask she still doesn't know a lot about her life so she doesn't know what she's been through or what she felt.