vingt; cake for lunch

| twenty; cake for lunch |

      Walking through the crowd of hungry —and thirsty- teens in the cafeteria, I finally make it to my table and set down my tray, sliding into a seat next to Lexi.

It's Taco Tuesday.

Usually the lunch ladies serve up actual good food on this day, which is why the swarm of students are all buzzing around.

I blow the strand of hair that keeps falling beneath my eyes but it returns.

"Hey, atleast you got past them unlike last time." She remarks beside me, reminding me of what happened last month.

"Not. A. Word." I stab my fork into the meat, which makes a loud sagging noise.

I look down at the disgusting crap. The beef looks like a rotten monkey died inside the shell, sprinkled with some sloppy stuff which is supposedly cheese shreddings and lettuce.

"Is this supposed to be food?" I glance over at Lexi's tray, which actually looked like a perfect taco.

"You get what you get and ya don't get upset." She takes a bite, shrugging.

The consequences of coming out of Maths late.

I look up ahead at the table in front of me to find Chuck Newman devouring his taco with his stubby fingers while his ass was in peek. He then scoots in his seat, making his buttcrack appear viewable.

I think I'm gonna puke.

"I've officially lost my appetite." I slide my tray away from me, trying not to gag.

Lexi follows my gaze to land on the view as well.

"Full moon! Full moon!" She shouts at him, covering her eyes. "Dude, pull up your pants more."

"Oh my lord." I avert my eyes away from him.

"Well why don't you two keep your eyes up north. Don't be ashamed of the fact that you want me." He twists around to wiggle his eyebrows at us while doing the double chin.

"Yeah, totally. That's definitely the case." I mutter under my breath sarcastically.

"Oh of course Adickia wants me." Chuck snorts, taking the last bite of his lunch.

I twitch my left eye, clenching my fists at the false accusation.

"Can I please slap him?"

"I'd let you if I wasn't on lunch patrol." Lexi points to her ID card, to show that she's on a lunch duty this month for health class.

I decide to let him off the hook this time.

"Ugh." I grab the only thing that looked pleasing on my tray, which was the apple and nibbled into it. "Where's Ally?" I ask, noticing she's still not here.

"I don't even know but I think she ditched lunch with Logan. She texted me like twenty minutes ago that she had to tell us both something very important." She informs me.

I nod as I take another bite. I wonder what the important news is.

Out of the blue, a loud plopping noise was sounded followed by bickering that was coming closer.

I turn my head to see what was going on.

"Oh shit, it's the wicked bitch of the west." Lexi nudges my side.

Dana's neck and upper area of her top was stained with taco beef. She was yelling at Charlotte. Some people were already laughing at the sight of her like this.