dix-sept; what's smut?

| seventeen; what's smut?|

        It was finally Friday and day two of the mystery songbook investigation.

Here I am in 5th period, typing in the unit codes for one of the virus project that Mr. Bates assigned us to do in school. He was out of the room to take a short break in the teacher's lounge.

While Lexi was beside me, addicted at her phone screen and she's not even paying attention to anything I'm saying.

"Uh huh. Tell me more." She mumbles along, pretending to be interested and not even taking her eyes off that thing to look at me.

I stop typing and turn to face her, "Are you even listening to me?" Obviously she wasn't.

"Yeah totally." She nods, swipes her screen.

Deeply exhaling a sigh, I roll my eyes at her.

"Remind me why you're even taking computer science if you don't even do anything in this class?"

She glances up from her phone for a second to acknowledge my presence.

" 'Cause this is the only class that lets us use our phones. Duh. Pointing out the obvious," she gestures to half the students in here, staring at their phones.

She needs to get disconnected, I thought to myself as I'm reminded of the song.

"Well I know that. But can you at least help me with this stupid assignment since you are my partner?" I groan tiredly, still not getting half the attention her phone is getting.

"Yeah I will. Just hold on a sec.." She lifts up a finger at me to silence me as her eyes goes back to following the device.

"Ugh. What is it that you're even doing?" I lean in forward to see but she pulls it back to her torso so I'm not in contact with it.

That's it. Time to take matters into my own hands.

"Oh em gee! Who's that hot guy by the fountain?" I gasp dramatically.

"Wait what gu—" that's when I quickly take the chance to snatch the phone out of her hands and stood up on my feet.

"Hah, you're so easy." I raise it higher, earning a gasp from her.

"Hey!" She whines, standing up as well and trying to reach for it but I turn away from her and prevent her from reaching it. Others glance over at us to see what the ruckus was all about.

"Hold on a sec!" I read over what she's been doing on it.

It was some sort of fanfiction on her phone. I closely read it;

        His moans grow hungrier in return as she sucks down on his neck, leaving purple hickey marks. Eventually, his hand goes down her thigh to reach for her center, while pressing his hard down. She lets out a loud whimper as she yelps in pleasure. Then she couldn't help but to grab his long inch into her hands as she

The phone drops from my hands as I stare ahead at the wall with a disgusted face.

"Adalia, why'd you drop my phone?" Lexi curses under her breath as she picks it up.

"What. The. Fluck. Was. That?" My eye twitches, getting an image in my head as to what I just read.

"Smut."

"What the heck is 'smut'?" I put air quotations around the word with my fingers. "It sounds like some name for a bulldog."

"Oh Adalia, sweet, innocent little Adalia." she let's out a little chuckle. "You have so much to learn." she shakes her head as she pats my head as if I'm a little girl.