one; a d a l i a

dickaphobia ©

         | one; adalia harper |

“But Ms. Simmons! I didn’t do anything to him!” I state while trying to get the dust off me.

“Yes, she did. I just accidently stepped on her while getting out of PE so I apologized but instead, she chased me all the way to the janitor’s closet where poor Esteban was cleaning in which made all the mess. She’s violent I tell you.” Michael shook his head in disapproval.    

My jaw tensed up in fury and I glared at the red haired dickhead.

I raised my fist up and before it could collide with his smirking face, someone stops me. Ms.Simmons.

“Adalia. Detention.” She gritted through her teeth strictly. “I had enough of this. I expected better from you after what happened in freshman.”

“But-”

“And you have to apologize to Esteban.” She added.

I don’t even know who Esteban is!

But I just nod.

“Good. See you at three at detention sharp.” was her last words before she turned around and left.

I gripped onto the straps of my bag pack while letting out heavy breaths. I bet you could see the steam coming right out of my ears.

An unflattering laugh comes from behind. Michael Clifford. Oh how much I wanted to smack his face into a brick wall!

I turn around and look at him with cold hard eyes.

“Your face though! You don’t look so happy, Adickia.” He grins amused.

That fucking nickname.                                

“Aw, is little wittle Adickia mad?” he coos.

“What does it fucking look like? I’m living my life in a rainbow of joy?” I snap back.

“Maybe. I bet you’re having a lot of fun in there giving blowjobs to hobos.” he crosses his arms.

“What the hell are you even talking about? That made no sense.” I roll my eyes.

“Doesn’t matter. All you need to know is that you’re not getting anything of this.” He points to crotch.

I don’t even look down at it. I shudder.

“I don’t have time for your 2 inch anyways.” I walk past him.

Leaving him behind flabbergasted.

+*+

Detention.

The room of misery and boredom.  Also the place of underestimated people.

Mr. Davis is the detention monitor who stays in the room and watches us. In case we do anything ‘bad’ but then again he just sleeps through the class and occasionally goes to the teachers’ lounge. Probably to watch some documentary on penguins giving birth.

“Adalia,” she calls out.

I look up to see Ms. Simmons with some confused old Mexican guy in front of me. Oh it's him. 

“Um.” I start confused.

“This is Esteban. The janitor’s room who you made a mess in this morning.” She pats the guy’s back. “Would you like to say something to him?”

“Uh…hi?” I’m not gonna say sorry to some stranger who I have done nothing to!

She gives me a strict look.

I sigh under my breath.

“I’m sorry.” I give in.

“Um, is okey..” he furrows his brows.

“Thank you. That wasn’t so hard now was it?” She says at me before leading the guy –full of confusion and out of zone—back out of the room.

I’m pretty sure he knows it wasn’t my fault. Ms. Simmons is so oblivious sometimes.

I slouch in my seat as Mr. Davis enters the room. He adjusts his glasses and stands in the middle of the class.

“Ah Harper, I see you’re the only one today.” He calls me by my last name.

I nod in boredom by his monotone voice.

“Alright. I don’t need to explain all the rules for you’re familiar with. Detention starts…” he glances at his watch. “Now.”

He goes behind his desk and takes his seat with his daily newspaper.  Dang, he’s old.

I sit forward in my seat and bury my head into my arms.

I don’t belong here. Yet my image does.

Everyone thinks I suck dick. Everyone thinks I’m a slut. But I’m used to it. I don’t even have to correct them because they don’t need to know my secret. They can think whatever they want of me. Atleast some people understands me, like Ally and Lexi. They’re my only friends I have in this hell hole, who knows what I’m really going through.  

I don’t even know if I’m lesbian or not but I just don’t like dicks. They’ve just freaked me out ever since I was little. I almost lost my virginity to someone though, but as soon as he pulled down his boxers, I ran out of the room with my clothes in my hand. His name was Ashton. He’s in two of my classes but we don’t dare to talk after what happened. Like it was just so lon—

My thoughts get cut off when I hear someone running through the door. He was panting and sweaty. What the fuck? Did he run a mile or something?

“Hood, you’re late.” Mr. Davis looks up from his paper.  

The boy gave a straight face to him before taking his seat and putting down his bag. He looks over at me with that cold glint in his eyes before looking ahead.

He sat exactly two seats in front of the room. He was wearing a black hoodie and a gray beanie that covered up his tousled black hair with a tiny streak of blonde in the view.  He was a little tan, and I wasn’t sure if he was Hawaiian or out of the country. But he looked really good if you asked me.

I’ve never seen him around before. And all I know so far was that his last name was Hood.

David Hood? Caleb Hood? Christopher Hood?

I get that sense his name starts with C, I know I heard the name before.

He glances back at me when he caught me staring at him. I look away and stare at the poster on the wall with two frogs and a rabbit playing for child safety.

Okay not the best thing to look at this moment.

Tick-tock. Tick-tock.

I keep my eyes on the clock.

35 more minutes trapped in this horrid quiet place.

I think back to what I did. It wasn’t my fault. It was Michael’s.

++*+*++

THIS WASN'T EDITED SO SOWWY FOR ANY MISTAKES AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THIS CHAPTER. I'LL BE UPDATING THE NEXT CHAPTER IN ANOTHER HOUR SO STAY TUNED

this story ties up with my luke and michael story; bad words. so that's where you'll see the similarities but it's a different story plot.

OH EM GEE WHO IS THIS MYSTERIOUS TAN HAWAIIAN BOY?? COLUMN??

peace, love and unicorns

-M