sept; the couple

| seven; the couple |

stare at him in shock. I didn't expect him to be here.

Calum.

"I-I um...I," I'm still processing the fact that he's right there.

That's when I drop down low, pretending to not be there as I try not to make any noise.

"Uh yeah...I could still see you." He raises his voice. "I know you're there."

Shit. Of course he did. He's not an idiot.

I sheepishly peek up from below, sighting him.

"Hi Calum." I say casually.

He chuckles, leaning against the windowsill.

"Hi Adalia." He smiles.

I pull myself up, looking over at him.

"You, um, didn't happen to see that did you?" I clear my throat.

"Oh I did." He imitates my dance moves making me look like a wild gorilla.

My cheeks flush in embarrassment and I cover my face with my hands.

"I wish recorded that! It was pretty hilarious!" He laughs uncontrollably.

"No! You wish you didn't! In fact, you're gonna have to pretend like you didn't see that." I warn, trying to act serious.

"Ooh ahh ahh." He scratches his head rapidly like an animal.

"Dude, I do notdance like that!" A smile creeps up on my face.

"Oh jeez Dana should've been here to see that." Calum wipes his tears from laughing too much.

My smile drops as well as my heart at the mention of her name and I stay still, unable to move.

Oh. My. God.

Him and Dana.

They're they're they're....dating?!

So her new boyfriend is Calum?

Oh lord, I couldn't believe my eyes. It was as if I couldn't breathe right now. Damn I'm overreacting.

"Hey you okay?" He stops laughing and speaks up, looking at me in concern.

"Yeah..I'm just really...thirsty." I manage out.

"Ohhh you want some of this?" He smirks, winking at me seductively.

"Shut up Calum. Not like that." I roll my eyes, walking over to my counter to grab a bottle of water.

"I was only kidding." I hear him yell in the back.

I gulp and already drank up half of the bottle.

I stare down at my desk, deep in thought.

My arch nemesis, Dana Wilson and my...new friend, Calum Hood are together.

No wonder he's here.

They're probably ready for each other tonight. I cringe at the thought of them together in bed.

The thing is, why am I overreacting about this? Like um I don't even care about him.. Pshh he can date whoever he wants.

But I just wish it wasn't her.

I walk back over to find a frown on his face as he looks down below.