quatre; foxy plumbers

four; foxy plumbers |

"Okay so before you get your panties in a bunch, I'm not a stalker." He states.

I sigh of relief.

Seriously, dealing with random people watching your every move and stalking you is very creepy to think about.

I remember when my mom was once walking down the street and some weird foreign was staring at her the whole time and she got scared and started hiding from him behind trash cans and what not because she thought he was some stalker...but it turned out he was just this new Bulgarian plumber in town who found her attractive or as they would say, gorseht.

So how would you feel if some weird guy went up to your mother and said;

'I ish thank you goresht foxy mumu.'

I turn back to Calum, giving him my attention to go on.

He kneels down and rests his elbows up on my desk, while staring at me intently.

I could totally see him as a foxy Asian plumber. Yeah baby, get that doodoo out of that toilet. I smirk as I imagine him in my bathroom.

Why do I have such an active strange imagination?

"I feel like I know you." He finally responds.

"Huh?" I rose a brow.

"Okay, I know I sound very weird but I just feel like I know you from somewhere and this sounds very creepy — to the fact that I've only known you for 2 whole hours but I've seen your name somewhere before I even came to this school." He tells me deeply as if I totally understands.

I give him a straight face.

"Wut?" I question flatly.

He sighs, standing up and frustrated.

"Calum, what you just said made absolutely no sense. What do you mean by 'I've seen your name somewhere'?" I stifle a laugh, getting up as well.

"I don't even know! Like I know like nothing about you and I just...know you." He scratches the back of his neck.

"Congratulations! You have made no sense!" I clap, enthusiastically.

"Adalia, bear with me. I'm an active dreamer and get weird visions that I don't even understand. Like I just think I know you when I saw you..but like I don't." He repeats the usage of like way too many times.

"Like Calum, I like totally do not like understand your methods like I'm confused." I mock him.

"Shut up, like I don't say like way too many times." He narrows his eyes down at me.

"Like you just said it again." I cross my arms.

He covers his mouth, sticking his middle finger at me.

"Calum." I gasp dramatically. "Don't stick your finger at me, I don't wanna fuck you."

"Oh I'm sorry Virgin Adickia, like I didn't know." he rolls his eyes sarcastically. I cringe at the honest word plus nickname.

"Don't you dare roll your Asian eyes at me. Who the fuck do you think you are?" I try not to smile.

"I'm Hood. Calum Hood." He says all proudly.

I scoff.

Before I could say anything else, Mr. Davis starts entering back in the room.

Fuck.

Calum and I quickly get back into our seats and act natural, staring off to space.

"Harper and Hood, you're all set. Detention's over. I hope nothing bad happened here while I was gone." He gives us a strict look, standing in the door way.

We both shake our heads in no while getting our backpacks.

I bet he thought we were having an intimate session.

"We're finally freeee!" I run out, exaggeratedly. "Freeeeeedom!"

"Have a horrible day, Mr Davis." Calum mutters under his breath, getting out quickly.

"Hood, what was that?" Mr. Davis shot a scowl at him.

"I said have a amazing, wonderful day and hope you can find a nice lady to share a life with!" He covers up, turning back around still walking, and plastered a fake smile at him.

I chuckle, following behind him.

Calum sure is something alright.

We finally get out of the building, and I look up at him, smiling.

"That was an interesting detention, now wasn't it?" He grins, taking off his beanie and running a hand through it.

I couldn't help but stare at his perfect face. No flaws.

"Yeah it was quite interesting.." I chortle.

"Definitely a day to remember for me." He winks.

"But anyways," I say more seriously. "You can't tell anyone my secret. Please."

"Do you not trust me?" He looks down at me.

"Oh I definitely trust a guy who I've known for two hours." I say sarcastically.

"True but I honestly won't tell anyone so don't tell anyone." He reassures.

"Pinky promise?" I hold out my pinky.

"Pinky promise." He links his finger around mines.

Damn that finger is so big compared to mines.

I don't even wanna think about how big his ...'part' is.

"Thanks." I smile.

"No probs." He looks over at the view ahead of him.

"So I guess that's it." I try not to frown.

"Yup. Hopefully see you around?" He stuffs his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah. Hopefully." I nod.

I wish he was in at least one of my classes...

"Bye Adickia Harper." He smirks playfully, starting to walk the other direction.

"Bye Columbus Hoodie." I smile back, not ready to leave.

I hear him laugh before shaking his head while walking away.

I stare at his back, watching him go off to the distance.

*+*+*
omg i suck :c it's been like months since i last updated and i feel horrible

I'm pretty sure no ones even reading this anymore. i love writing this story a lot and don't wanna leave you hanging so hopefully I'll update between this week OR TOMORROW
;))

BUT ANYWAYS, MAYBE COMMENT IF YOU'RE STILL READING AND THAT WOULD MEAN ALOT

ILYA

-mara xox