cinq; the slut

| five; the slut|

         -next week-

"Alright, that wraps up for this unit. The class may dismiss." Mr. Landon ends the class.

With that, I quickly get my stuff and head out of the room.

I'm the first one to get out once math is over. I need to get my English book and homework out before second bell rings and all the classes get out...when everyone gets out, it's crazy.

It's been a week since my encounter with Calum in detention. I never see him around and he's all I think about.

I go to sleep, with him on my mind. I wake up, with him on my mind. It's crazy how two hours with a guy like him can result into this. He has this kind of effect...but it's not a crush...

"There she is!" I hear a girl call out. I glance back to see who it was.

Dana.

I roll my eyes and quickly walk over to my locker. I wish I came out of the class last now so I didn't have to make any encounters with people.

"Hey hey girl." She quickly runs over and blocks my locker before I could get to it.

"Bye bye Dana. Now move the fuck over so I could open my locker." I grumble.

"How was last night?" She crosses her arms, still not getting out the way.

Ugh not this kinda shit.

"What are you talking about?" I rose my brow.

"You know exactly what I mean." She sarcastically laughs.

Actually I don't.

"Yeah totally. I went to sleep at eleven last night while searching up pictures of Kermit the frog, how wonderful to acknowledge that." I say tiredly.

"What the fuck, you weirdo? That's not what I'm talking about." She snaps.

"Well honey, calm down because I don't know what the fuck you're talking about." I shot back.

I had the urge to say Calum down...

"Okay let me be clear. Rumor has it that you and Ryan Johnson slept together last night. Like the Ryan Johnson the senior." Her jaw tensed up.

I gulped.

Okay these are the kind of rumors that I hate to hear. The ones that don't even make sense. I'm a junior and he's a senior, I'm quite scared of seniors. 

However, I admit he's pretty hot. I know Dana has a massive crush on him. So obviously she's mad. I've known her since fifth grade so I basically know her background information.

I wanted to laugh at the fact that she's jealous.

"Hello? Did you not hear me?" She snaps a finger in my face, cutting off my train of thoughts.

"Yeah yeah. So what?"

"Did you actually sleep with him?" She questions with a scowl.

"Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't, now get outta the way." I gesture her to move.

"Oh my gosh. You're disgusting." She shakes her head in disgust.

"Um excuse you, I know you would definitely sleep with Ryan if you had the chance but did you ever think of the fact that maybe I didn't." I try not to raise my voice.

She stares at me, expressionless for a moment.

I cross my arms and wait for her to say something back since this is gonna go on forever.