trente; the kiwi

| thirty; the kiwi |

Adalia paced around the halls, glancing at her phone occasionally for a response. No way was she letting him leave her on read.

What did she look like to him, a book?

She patiently waited for him, surprised she wasn't ticked off. She gave him time. There were little elephants stomping around her stomach, instead of butterflies. How could she even ask that to him? It was so straight forward and random.

Maybe he didn't think too much about it and assumed she meant it in a friendly. Yeah, friendly way. She pondered on excuses to make if he asks why she asked that.

'I was just joking! Hah! I just wanted some dramatic suspense! Like y'know, those horrible cliffhangers that authors leave off at and leave the readers hungry for the next scene..'

"Shit, I'm overthinking this too much." She whined under her breath, running her fingers through her dark wavy hair.

Two voices were to be heard coming out from the cafeteria. It was a girl and a boy; Michael and Katrina.

Adalia quickly hid behind the corridor, so that she wasn't spotted and she could hear their voices bickering with one another.

"Why would you make them kiss in front of me?!" The girl hissed and Michael rolled his eyes.

"Because I knew you still had feelings for him. It's so obvious and you just need to get over it. He's not going to get jealous just from seeing you and I hanging out." The blue haired boy snickered. "He doesn't even give you a second look, babe."

A moment of silence passes by as Katrina gasps, "I hope you go bald, rat." She stomps on his foot.

"SHITBALLSCOCKNIPPLES." Michael cursed out all at once, groaning as he holds up his foot.

Adalia stifled a laugh, shaking her head as she clamped a hand over her mouth to stop. She hears the bells ring off and she makes sure the two are gone before she made her way over to her last class, Art.

30 minutes go by, not a single word or response from Calum ever since the kissing incident. She sighs softly as she tries not to think too much about it.

She sketches out each item that was on the projector screen for the class assignment. They had 5 minutes for each pictures.

"Next picture!" Her teacher calls out and two people in the back groan when they hadn't finished drawing the one that was on.

Adalia glanced up and she does a double take when a kiwi fruit was up on the screen.

"You've got to be kidding me.." she muttered under her breath, staring at it. As if anything else couldn't remind her of the tall tan boy, a kiwi shows up!

She rolls her eyes and starts to draw it out, taking her time on this than the others. She didn't even realize her actions when it came to thoughts about Calum. Her mind just fluttered around this boy and she found herself thinking about his features.

His toned abs, his muscular arms, the crinkles around his eyes when he laughed or smiled, his smile... his lips. His lips. A vivid memory of them making out ran through her mind, her lips parted as she squeezed her eyes tightly.