deux; the innocent one

| two; the innocent one |

| Flashback | -today, after PE; 11: 46 am-

        I was walking out gym class while tying up my hair to walk to History just when I stumble on something and hit forward onto the floor.

Now I’m lying on the cold hard ground!”  I hear Taylor Swift’s music in the background.

I heard two snickers in the back, Michael along with that Barbie boy, Luke Hemmings whose phone was playing that song.

Michael just tripped me. I start to get up and brush off my knees which probably got scraped through my jeans. I give them both a death glare.

“What the fuck is your problem?” I say sharply.

“More like what the fuck is your problem, Adickia.” He gets up all on my face.

Before I could say anything else, another hand grabs around my History book and snatches it back. I turn around to find Luke with it.

“Mikey catch!” he throws the book at Michael.

He starts running through the halls with my book.

“Hey get back here! I need it!” I run after him.

“Not if you catch me first!” he waves the book around before turning back ahead and zooming through some other hallway.

I stop to catch my breath. I look up at the unknown location I was in.

Which way did he go?!

“Calum Hood, detention.” I hear a teacher call out in the next classroom.

“Hey Adickia, over here!”

I follow the voice and corner up into the end of a hallway. I found him; there he was with my book in his hands in the janitor’s closet. I keep my pace and run in there.

“Give it back!” I lung for it trying to snatch it back.

He grabs it back with that evil look on his face.

“You want it?” he says seductively.

“Michael, I don’t have time for your games. I’m gonna be late for my next class.” I keep my eyes on the book not even looking southwards.

It was like a tug-a-war.

“Please!” I try again gripping it back.

“Here.” He lets go of it which lets go of all the pressure. I stumble back against the shelves, making all the buckets and brooms fall.

A bucket falls down over my head. It was dark then and I tried getting off but ended up pushing Michael back.

"Que está pasando aquí!?” the janitor comes rushing in with a mop.

“Sorry— ”

“What’s that noise?” someone yells coming closer to the incident.

“Shit!” I pull off the bucket and falls flying towards someone else.

 Ms. Simmons.

And before I could explain what happened, Michael was already on the ground and he won this time.

-flashback over-

I snap back out of my thoughts and look up ahead at him.

So his name was Calum.  Calum Hood.

Mr. Davis was gone.

“Um, where did Mr. Davis go?” I finally speak out.