dix; jealousy hits

| ten; jealousy hits |

-   "And that's what happened." I finish off after minutes of an explanation. I sit there in the fearsome stench of a mud pile, while holding my gaze on Calum.

He stares at me, eyebrows furrowed in slight confusion. But after processing all of that, he nods when he understood what happened.

"Oh...yeah. The 'plan'." He scratches the back of his neck, avoiding my eyes.

"Calum." I say through gritted teeth whilst getting up and brushing off my dirty ass.

"Listen, I may or may not have forgotten that you were gonna come over." He backs up, throwing his hands up in defense.

"How could you forgot when you were the one who came up with it? Do you even know what I risked to get here?! And look what happened to me!" I stagger forward at him, attempting to push him.

"Shh! Okay okay but if you're gonna kill me then please do it quietly because Dana's gonna arrive here any minute." Calum stops in his tracks, shutting his eyes in fear.

I take my chance and make a fist at him, in position about to punch him.

But instead I lightly slap his face.

Of course I wasn't actually gonna kill him.

He peeks open one eye then the other before looking right at me.

"Ow. That totally hurt." His voice drips with sarcasm.

"Shut up, you fucking dumbass." I smack his shoulder.

"Ooh you're a feisty one." He gives out a sexy thick chuckle.

"I'm a burrito." I give him a fake grin.

"No. You're my bae-rrito." He winks like it's the greatest pun he's ever said.

"Lame." I cough loudly.

"That wasn't lame. You're lame." He crosses his arms.

"Calum, stop stalling me. I'm still not forgiving you after what you did. I'm not gonna let you off the hook that easily." I try to keep a serious tone, for the matter that I am still pissed at what happened to me.

The back of my head even hurts after falling so hard to the dirt ground.

His lips formed in a straight line, not knowing what to do. That's when he brings his finger up to my face and boops my nose out of nowhere.

"You have a cute nose." He squeezes my nose as if I'm a little girl.

"Hands off, deaf boy!" I slap his hand away from my view. I can't believe he's still stalling me.

"Okay, I'm soooo sorry. I didn't mean to forgot the plan and I was too busy writing a song that I completely forgot about you coming over secretly. It was never my intention to get you in this mess. I should've been more thoughtful and not an idiot. So please forgive me?" He finishes off before flashing a smile at me, showing off his teeth.

I stand there, giving him a straight face.

"Nope, I won't forgive you just yet." I cross my arms as well.

"Okay fine, I knew I wasn't gonna get off that easy."

"Yeah also have you ever considered a ear appointment? 'Cause I swear to my vagina that you're deaf." I spat out.

"I'm not deaf. What the-"

"Calum! Where are you?!" Another voice calls out from behind.

Shit.